What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals.

GongPanther

Referee
I’d rather play Roosters. What’s the point of avoiding them? If we’re not good enough to beat them, we’re not winning the comp anyway.
On the flip side, it's not given much thought that Easts or Mel might actually not want to face us in the first week. Funny how it's mostly about us not wanting to facing those two without pondering about the other side of the coin.

tripster

Juniors
Apologies if this has been covered earlier, but now that we have first place locked in, is the first final on Friday 2 October between us and whomever finishes 4th?

Kilkenny

Coach
Apologies if this has been covered earlier, but now that we have first place locked in, is the first final on Friday 2 October between us and whomever finishes 4th?
Not sure who plays who and when has been locked in. I assume channel nine will want the two blockbusters for Friday night and Sunday arvo or do there rights all them to show all four games?

My big concern for the finals is the lack of games against top opposition. We played Melbourne & Roosters quite early, and recently played the Eels when they were below par.

We’re likely to play the Eels in week 1, maybe a small chance we play either the Roosters or the Raiders. If we play the Eels again, and they don’t show up, we could be going into the qualifying final a little underdone.

franklin2323

Immortal
My big concern for the finals is the lack of games against top opposition. We played Melbourne & Roosters quite early, and recently played the Eels when they were below par.

We’re likely to play the Eels in week 1, maybe a small chance we play either the Roosters or the Raiders. If we play the Eels again, and they don’t show up, we could be going into the qualifying final a little underdone.

Our defence that Eels game was outstanding we made them look that poor. They had very few tackles in our half

Latest posts