What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

maple_69

Bench
Yep they’re all young. I think it’s reasonable for guys to prove it over more than one season unless they’re way ahead.

if our form continues next year all of Crichton, To’o, Luai, Cleary, JFH, Api, Kikau, Martin, Capewell and Yeo will be right in the running for ‘first tier’ spots. Or in Kikau’s case, you just know he’d walk into any side he was eligible for.

Jane Murray

Bench
It was a nice read.

It was. I detest drugs with a passion, however, I can understand why Martin did what he did. He was caught, served his time, life goes on. Shows what a person Jerome is. He has a son, and a partner, to support, yet he is paying of his parents mortgage, what a champion?

murraymob

First Grade
Looks like a story in tomorrow’s paper saying we are paying 600k of our salary cap to players outside of our club.Good thing is if we are smart now that money could come in real handy over the next 2years when it is back

The_Frog

First Grade
Looks like a story in tomorrow’s paper saying we are paying 600k of our salary cap to players outside of our club.Good thing is if we are smart now that money could come in real handy over the next 2years when it is back
This has been common knowledge for 12 months. RCG and Waqa. Maybe DWZ too.
I suspect a bit has been added to the true amount, but whatever it is it was worth every penny.

Crashtest

Juniors
This has been common knowledge for 12 months. RCG and Waqa. Maybe DWZ too.
I suspect a bit has been added to the true amount, but whatever it is it was worth every penny.

The DT article had us paying $200K for Maloney, $200K for Blake, and $300K for RCG, so $700K in total. But surprisingly if true, Manly is paying 100K of Api's $500K Panthers contract!

Thanks Manly for paying 100K to help is get the buy of the year!

Latest posts