What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenneel

Bench
Paulo getting charged is disgraceful which sums up how bad the match review committee are. Since Friday we've had illegal incidents that have been on report and cited that are far worse than Paulo's supposed dangerous tackle.

FMD where is this game going? 2 weeks out from the finals and the referees and bunker have been appalling.
I've heard both Fox and Ch 9 commentators and all say not drop hip tackle except MRC. My perception is that Parra always cop it from MRC when other clubs don't for what seems more serious incidents.

Gazzamatta

Coach
BS. Couldnt be more dissapointed. Need a line in the sand. If found guilty at a hearing that then becomes a precedent for all. Now its shuffled under the carpet. If this is a professional decision Im a Dutchman. Would The Roosters accept the penalty? Not on your life they would.

Gronk

Staff member
BS. Couldnt be more dissapointed. Need a line in the sand. If found guilty at a hearing that then becomes a precedent for all. Now its shuffled under the carpet. If this is a professional decision Im a Dutchman. Would The Roosters accept the penalty? Not on your life they would.

I think the reality is that the Roosters are treated differently to the Eels. The Eels probably took a pragmatic approach and knew they were on a hiding to nothing.

Meanwhile JWH snaps the Sharks player's ankle tendon and is not charged.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Rooster’s are treated differently because the NRL know they won’t cop a BS charge like we will. We just bend over and pull our pants down and and spread are arse cheeks for the NRL. Just like the coach in every presser who just cops BS call after BS. I get he wants to make the players accountable and not blame refs but there comes a time when you just have to say f**k that and give them an absolute spray.

84 Baby

Referee
The Rooster’s are treated differently because the NRL know they won’t cop a BS charge like we will. We just bend over and pull our pants down and and spread are arse cheeks for the NRL. Just like the coach in every presser who just cops BS call after BS. I get he wants to make the players accountable and not blame refs but there comes a time when you just have to say f**k that and give them an absolute spray.
I’m 99% certain BA blasted that it was even called a penalty.
I think the club over analyses judiciary charges and thinks in a court of law they’ll be found guilty. Someone needs to tell them the NRL judiciary isn’t a court of law and it’s just explayers randomly making decisions. Decisions that usually f**k everyone except Rorters or Scum

Noise

Coach
I’m 99% certain BA blasted that it was even called a penalty.
I think the club over analyses judiciary charges and thinks in a court of law they’ll be found guilty. Someone needs to tell them the NRL judiciary isn’t a court of law and it’s just explayers randomly making decisions. Decisions that usually f**k everyone except Rorters or Scum
Yep. I think the problem is that it is ex players making the decisions. It's a crap shoot. f**k knows what the solution is though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts