What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Reckon the Storm final next week should get a similar crowd.
I think if the pricing is cheap it could get 25k. The Brisbane folk have been starved of good football and the likely scenario of Melbourne v Roosters is a ripper day out for a neutral. Now that the capacity has been lifted If it’s Melbourne v Parra we could see 30k.

Jamberoo

Juniors
I think if the pricing is cheap it could get 25k. The Brisbane folk have been starved of good football and the likely scenario of Melbourne v Roosters is a ripper day out for a neutral. Now that the capacity has been lifted If it’s Melbourne v Parra we could see 30k.
They should price tickets the same as a normal match. Around $25. I was watching some old finals games yesterday and you forget how much of a difference a big crowd makes. Hopefully Souths win tonight and it is Storm v Parra.
Crowds in Brisbane for Storms two games and AFL should be interesting. AFL has most tickets priced above $60. Can’t see them cracking more than 5k - 8k for games not involving Lions.
What is the Canberra’s capacity for the semis? If 50% - 75% they should sell out.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
They should price tickets the same as a normal match. Around $25. I was watching some old finals games yesterday and you forget how much of a difference a big crowd makes. Hopefully Souths win tonight and it is Storm v Parra.
Crowds in Brisbane for Storms two games and AFL should be interesting. AFL has most tickets priced above $60. Can’t see them cracking more than 5k - 8k for games not involving Lions.
What is the Canberra’s capacity for the semis? If 50% - 75% they should sell out.
I think Canberra will be allowed 12k.

edit. Allowed 9600.

Last edited:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Knights fans section sold out yesterday

Limited availability for category 1

I’m optimistic of 25-30k but the track work on the CC and Newcastle line could turn a lot of travelling fans away

Jamberoo

Juniors
Canberra single tickets only.
ANZ can only get eight tickets together in Cat 1. Could top 30k
Suncorp can’t get eight seats together, limited selections if six. Hopefully 20k.
Tickets selling very, very well.

Interestingly, up in QLD, the AFL has gone for profits in the Saints v Bulldogs game rather than a bigger crowd, tickets are $35 - $93 and looks like only 10k available. Strange way to promote the game. Well done to NRL/Storm offering $20 tickets. Smart.

Other three AFL finals sold out but NRL won’t be far off the AFL this week and depending on match ups could possibly beat them for the overall finals total.

Last edited:

greenBV4

Bench
Interestingly, up in QLD, the AFL has gone for profits in the Saints v Bulldogs game rather than a bigger crowd, tickets are $35 - $93 and looks like only 10k available. Strange way to promote the game. Well done to NRL/Storm offering $20 tickets. Smart.
Probably a good chance Storm will outdraw the Lions then? Assuming its the same prices

siv

First Grade
Canberra and Penrith games should have been played at ANZ

8,000 and 9,600 rather than 40,000

Latest posts