What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Broncos

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Darius Boyd revealed that she is in fact, female, last night!

1d6ae1f3c6ac8b3e9a192bf7f3c5ec16

A gender reveal after a spoon?! f**k this club!

Last edited:

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I hope that Seibold and Bennett are both invited to the spoon presentation and celebrations. They both played major parts and I don't think its over yet

Good morning gentlemen of Rugbah League and what a wonderful day it is. Sun is shining, the birds are singing, the cows down in Eden are making milk and the Broncos have the spoon. Happy Friday to all.

Cheer up Broncos fans, 2020 means there’s an asterisk next to your spoon, right?

The Rosco

Bench
They won 1 from 17 following the resumption. Scrap the finals series, the NRL should pump all their cash into a simulated match up between the '19 Broncos and the '99 Magpies.
Go easy on the poor ole '99 Maggies.
They had a roster made up of players that no other team would touch with a 10 ft pole.
The newly crowned spooners have at least a handful of players that would get snapped up by other clubs . . . including but not limited to the 2020 Maggies.
It's a good thing that the broncs sacked Seibs.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
That occurred after the game? Is it any wonder they’re a laughing stock at the moment with leaders like Darbs.
I think it might have been before. Oates tape is clean and people sitting in the background. Fans were not sticking around for that ceremony!

Latest posts