What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Fri - Rabbitohs 60-8 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 20: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
Robbo is gonna go full karen in the press conference

trent.png

This Year?

Immortal
If anyone can make history it's this Roosters side. It's obvious they all checked out after Friend's injury.

I don't hate the Roosters or their fans, ( I've always found our rivalry respectful with some great banter ) but I can't stand Robbo.

This result has brought even more life to this finals series. All we need now is the Eels to find their early season form and this could be one of the all time great finals series.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I know the Dragons did it in 2000.

We doubled up that stat, in a sense. Lost 70-10 to Melbourne and 50-4 to a rubbish North Queensland side a few weeks later. Beat Auckland 54-0 the week after the Cows loss. Beat Melbourne 50-4 a few weeks after that. The final bit of trivia is the second Melbourne game was before the 56-16 Origin decider. We were missing Ainscough, they were missing Kimmorley, Kearns, and Scott Hill.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If anyone can make history it's this Roosters side. It's obvious they all checked out after Friend's injury.

I don't hate the Roosters or their fans, ( I've always found our rivalry respectful with some great banter ) but I can't stand Robbo.

This result has brought even more life to this finals series. All we need now is the Eels to find their early season form and this could be one of the all time great finals series.
Don't expect us to offer much. It's what we do.

Latest posts