What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Sat - Wests Tigers 24-28 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
I had supboenad, Jen rules and evalina.

f**ken bullshit day would’ve gone massive.

Ouch! Of course in true Locky Fashion the only donkey I leave out of the quaddie is Supoenad...and I had the $13-1 pop in the last...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3rd place or spoon mate, I know which one I prefer. You need to mellow out, you'll end up like that bitter deadshit Bigfella
Meh!! We are shit and making up the numbers. I'm just owning it. At least we aren't the Broncos.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The eels are good. They beat the Raiders who are the only team that is anywhere near deserving another top 4 spot. The season has been weird. Take your victories. I am relatively happy with 5th because of our injuries

Bazal

Post Whore
Meh!! We are shit and making up the numbers. I'm just owning it. At least we aren't the Broncos.

And I'm just enjoying a pretty good season. Finals will be whatever they are.

Because we have been the Broncos before. Plenty.

That's why I stopped going on the Parra forum. Seems like you can't enjoy the good stuff, only allowed to be miserable or you get followed around by abusive dickbags