What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Final Clap

Version IV

Juniors
Our Premiership winning half is back, if he can play as good as he did last time we played Raiders in finals in 2016 he could lead us to victory.

Amazing Woods has played only 6 finals games.

Kennedy, Ronaldo, Big Sexy, Tracey in backs with no finals experience.

But we have big plus I need to recheck stats on this we have never lost a NRL fixture in month of October our undefeated record on the line

ghoti

Bench
Ooph, huge discrepancy in quality between those sides. Canberra are en route to the GF again imo, hope the kids get something out of it and learn to compete in a pressure environment

MilkShark

First Grade
Our Premiership winning half is back, if he can play as good as he did last time we played Raiders in finals in 2016 he could lead us to victory.

Amazing Woods has played only 6 finals games.

Kennedy, Ronaldo, Big Sexy, Tracey in backs with no finals experience.

But we have big plus I need to recheck stats on this we have never lost a NRL fixture in month of October our undefeated record on the line
Last time we needed chad in canberra, what happened?

ragzouken

Juniors
Bit depressing when you look at the team sheet this year, I fear we have been carried most of the year through good performances of certain players.

if we make it a game I’ll be happy can’t believe we have somehow snuck in, would be a tale for the ages if we pulled it off but I just don’t see enough talent in the squad to get it done, different style of team this year, if somehow they all play to potential we could do it but I don’t see it happening no hard edge in the team everyone is a cat now.

atleast we aren’t parra/Newcastle fans

Weaponhead

Coach
Raiders are quite a well balanced side. Possible weakness is Valemei on the wing. He is a rookie and has some errors in his game.

Their middles are good. Need to target Starling to take away his running game. Need to limit Papalii as he is their leader.

Chad will take out Wighton with a shoulder charge.

We have to frustrate them and get them off their game. If they start well they will roll straight over the top of the Sharks.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Also the game “sold out”.

I can’t see our boys getting it done with a pretty significant amount of ACT locals there screaming for the Raiders

Chimp

Juniors
We have to batter Papali early - he’s the key in my opinion. Get in his face, take his head off, shoulder charge his face, hip drop his ankles, grab his bollocks, whatever - take him out of the game and we have a chance.

And niggle the shit out of Wighton.

If nothing else, will make the game enjoyable to watch.

Version IV

Juniors
We have to batter Papali early - he’s the key in my opinion. Get in his face, take his head off, shoulder charge his face, hip drop his ankles, grab his bollocks, whatever - take him out of the game and we have a chance.

And niggle the shit out of Wighton.

If nothing else, will make the game enjoyable to watch.

Thats Woods job, Gall would do this its now Woods to take on Paapali

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Our best bet is to take it easy on them. Don't injure any of them and let them get their plays good for next week so penrith can go home as fast as possibly

Chimp

Juniors
I reckon the roosters win it.

Parra and Penrith our is straight sets
I agree with this. Think Roosters beat Panthers just this week, Panthers then get spanked next week.
Eels will get lapped by the Storm this week, and be mediocre, but not good enough the week after.

Card Shark

Immortal
Didn’t really watch last week & particularly not the pre-game or start, so I missed the team lineups & who was “rested”.

Anyway, I heard the teams “inclusions” read out yesterday & the Raiders sure had some missing....however it surprised me how many were missing last week from our team.

I’m feeling good about this, all things considered, particularly when I also heard that Klein has been assigned to 1 of the top 2 games...I guess that is not us?

Who is the ref? If it Is Cummins, I’m less confident.

roboshark

Coach
Didn’t really watch last week & particularly not the pre-game or start, so I missed the team lineups & who was “rested”.

Anyway, I heard the teams “inclusions” read out yesterday & the Raiders sure had some missing....however it surprised me how many were missing last week from our team.

I’m feeling good about this, all things considered, particularly when I also heard that Klein has been assigned to 1 of the top 2 games...I guess that is not us?

Who is the ref? If it Is Cummins, I’m less confident.

Its grant atkins

carinashark

First Grade
Woods and Fifita will be handled easily by the Raiders. Wade is not right and Chad is now the wrong option, but had to be picked. The above players need to go ,then the team can start winning.
Bomber has done a great job to get us to the 8. Please no oldies or ‘reputation ‘ type players next season.

Latest posts