What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 QF2 (2 v 3) - Storm 36-24 Eels @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
We gave it a hell of a shake. Can't ask for more than that given the circumstances.

We clearly came out looking to blow them away. A couple fewer plod errors early and it might have even worked? Dare I say a good game plan @hineyrulz ?

Never easy losing outside backs and having to reshuffle. No doubt the Eels forum will be in meltdown but that was by and large a good performance. We're not Melbourne, so it's no surprise there were periods where they easily controlled the ruck and hurt us in the middle.

I thought that was better than 2017 cos we genuinely bothered them in attack all night.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Exactly the Storm are a who's who of the games biggest wankers and the Panthers only really have Luai in the ball park. Its just they have no fans on LU

Ill throw that gimp Naden in there

Olam lining him up in the GF will be glorious to watch

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We clearly came out looking to blow them away. A couple fewer plod errors early and it might have even worked? Dare I say a good game plan @hineyrulz ?

Never easy losing outside backs and having to reshuffle. No doubt the Eels forum will be in meltdown but that was by and large a good performance. We're not Melbourne, so it's no surprise there were periods where they easily controlled the ruck and hurt us in the middle.

I thought that was better than 2017 cos we genuinely bothered them in attack all night.
We had a massive crack and I’m proud of the effort, just a shame injuries and suspensions will have killed us going forward.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore

After we plodded it up i give us basically zero percent chance of getting through next week but the eels actually looked quite impressive but couldnt recover from the injuries. Could be looking at a HUGE preliminary show down of Eels v Panthers if the injuries dont completely derail the eels