What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad Issue

How is that supposed to help the overall performance though. They lost , they had opportunities, he took the wrong options on most occasions.
what are you actually talking about?
the team moved around the park based on better organisation producing one of our best halves of the year. that was chaddy bud.
better take all those clive churchill medals handed to players in losing sides then.
shit. just shit.
their sides lost.
if you want to continue your unsubstantiated bashing thats on you.
shows how very little you know about organising half backs and the game in general.
to say he took the wrong option on most occasions is an out and out targeted lie.

Craigshark

First Grade
It’s no coincidence to me he played well in the first half, he was behind a dominating pack of forwards.

Our forwards need to at least be competing to bring our halves into the game, it’s the same for every club.

i see what you’re saying, but there were times in the second half when we were still well and truly in the game attacking on their line and he f**ked it all up with dreadful last tackle kicks. It happened more than once. That’s not the forwards fault, that’s on him.

Anyway, I can’t stand the bloke but I actually thought despite his shitty second half he was one of our better players last night and made a big contribution to our good start.

Quicksilver

Bench
I think on one occasion something happened (a knock on, regather?) and they ended up in a completely different field position to where they were working to for the final play. Therefore everyone needed to scramble and reshape and it was a pretty fruitless play. Some of the other last tackle plays were decent- the ball went to a pretty good spot- we just couldn’t compete in the jump or whatever.

it’s like people expect 100% and you’re never going to get that from any half or any team. Half you merkins would complain if we had Thurston, Johns or Cronk because we didn’t score off every play.

Craigshark

First Grade
Nah the only decent kick I remember in the second half was the one Ronaldo dropped later in the game. Every other kick was either too short or not high enough. I remember Graham screaming for a kick to be put near their posts which ended up going 5 metres in the air and 5 metres forwards from 15 metres out. That’s shit. A premiership winning half should be able to nail at least a couple of these some would say.

thurston, johns, cronk, Keary, reynolds very rarely get these wrong. They land them about a metre out every time.

anyway, the loss wasn’t chads fault so it’s not worth arguing about.

Quicksilver

Bench
Nah the only decent kick I remember in the second half was the one Ronaldo dropped later in the game. Every other kick was either too short or not high enough. I remember Graham screaming for a kick to be put near their posts which ended up going 5 metres in the air and 5 metres forwards from 15 metres out. That’s shit. A premiership winning half should be able to nail at least a couple of these some would say.

thurston, johns, cronk, Keary, reynolds very rarely get these wrong. They land them about a metre out every time.

anyway, the loss wasn’t chads fault so it’s not worth arguing about.

Yeah, he did nail a couple of them, he just didn’t nail the one specific one you’re talking about... possibly. I can’t remember it.

Special K

Coach
Of course that f**k head kicks it from the sideline on the bell to bust everyone’s raiders 13 plus bets

1990 sharkie

Juniors
chad was the best player in the first half.
team organisation was first class.
stop pissing in the wind.

The first half that had a forwards going good but not so much in the second half, the same second half we were without Brailey? Yeah sure chad was the first class organiser...what happened in the second half ?

The first half that had a forwards going good but not so much in the second half, the same second half we were without Brailey? Yeah sure chad was the first class organiser...what happened in the second half ?
momentum shift. heads dropped.
thats an experience ISSUE.
swift service from our 9 was missing.
not to be underestimated.
take any part out of a machine even the low cost ones and the machine can fail.
the team is a unit.
do you not know this?
its chaddy's fault.

Version IV

Juniors
As I have said when Chad is key in spine he fails, less experienced halves actually go better, Clearly has already surpassed Chad

As I have said when Chad is key in spine he fails, less experienced halves actually go better, Clearly has already surpassed Chad
In fairness mate, Cleary has surpassed every halfback in the comp, I'd even say he's gone past the incumbent Australian half, DCE.
I get your point, just maybe a better example is needed.

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
Chad supporters lol.

Too funny.

If he was shopped around not one club with a realistic chance of finishing top 12 nek year would bite.

His skillset is so outdated its measured in inches.

Chimp

Juniors
If I never see a shitty end over end bomb that has minimal height, zero swerve/wobble and lands 10 meters out in the middle of the field again, it will be too soon.
Its literally just a drop of the ball, swing his foot through it and just wait and see where it comes down. Pot luck.

carinashark

First Grade
Coach mistake in not replacing BB with Tracy. First half and a good amount of possession. We did not score enough points, SJ and Trindall is our best halves combo with Tracy on the bench to cover three positions. If we had all four I think it would have been closer.

Version IV

Juniors
I just read in Tele again Bulldogs made informal discussion 6 weeks buy nothing has happened since.
It must come down to what Dogs are willing to pay, from Sharks side it's no brainer to offload surplus player, unless the player is baulking at option.
The club needs to get this done chance to move player not needed on

If it's in the Tele only pass the info on if it's Riccio. He is a true Sharks fan and only deals out in the real stuff.