What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G 'Mad Monday' has been quiet this year...

tumbidragon

First Grade
All clubs going in house with the debauchery this season? Or are the party animals like Inglis and Mary a thing of yesteryear?

Smug Panther

First Grade
Saw the Manly boys get off a boat at The Spit then they were rushed straight onto waiting coaches. Pretty sad really

Exsilium

First Grade
There's still plenty of time left for NRL players, clubs and officials to make a fool of themselves.

The media is just playing the waiting game.

t-ba

Post Whore
They just need some new technology to find the players

-vZ8xfySAgUlGLumoCA96ZNb-aMEf2kxMMuNSIhS0Fc.jpg

gerg

Juniors
I'm pretty sure there's been an atrocity or two, in fact it's my understanding that two titans players took 11 items through the 8 or items or less lane at Woolies last night.

And then they didn't return their trolley to the trolley return bay.

Reliable sources confirmed that a Titans player scanned 6 mushrooms as unbrushed potatoes in the self serve checkout. The incident has been referred straight to the NRL Integrity Unit.

mozza91

Coach
I'm pretty sure there's been an atrocity or two, in fact it's my understanding that two titans players took 11 items through the 8 or items or less lane at Woolies last night.

And then they didn't return their trolley to the trolley return bay.
Reliable sources confirmed that a Titans player scanned 6 mushrooms as unbrushed potatoes in the self serve checkout. The incident has been referred straight to the NRL Integrity Unit.
Fox League will have an exposé on these incidents tonight on 360
#codeincrisis

Latest posts