What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 2 - Eels 24-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Finals Week 2: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Finals Week 2
Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Saturday 10 October 2020

Kickoff 7:50pm - Nine/Fox

TL-PAR20a.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. George Jennings 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Will Smith 15. Andrew Davey 16. Kane Evans 17. Ray Stone 18. Oregon Kaufusi 19. Brad Takairangi 20. Haze Dunster 21. Daniel Alvaro

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Corey Allan 2. Alex Johnston 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Liam Knight 16. Jed Cartwright 17. Keaon Koloamatangi 18. Steven Marsters 19. Hame Sele 20. Troy Dargan 21. Patrick Mago

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Todd Smith
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell

Last edited by a moderator:

Apey

Staff member
This will be a good game. Souths opponents won't roll over as easy this week. Parra by 4.

Oh and 10 crusher penalties to be blown.

Someguy

First Grade
This will be a good game. Souths opponents won't roll over as easy this week. Parra by 4.

Oh and 10 crusher penalties to be blown.

parra just can’t help themselves in that respect!

losing sivo and fergo might just be a blessing for Parra might sure up there edge defence. That said most of the Souths tries will likely go through Moses

yobbo84

First Grade
Got my tix, can't wait to get out there. Not being a full house should help temper the Eels home ground advantage somewhat.

Two teams who can score tries but also let them in. Can't pick it.

Valheru

Coach
I am stunned by the odds here.

$2.65 for Parra.

They acquitted themselves ok against the storm last week. I think it will be close but will be taking the price.

Eelctrifying

Juniors
If you told us the end we would be 3rd, I'd Kane Evans sign Kaven for 2 more years, Id be that happy.

We are so far off the pace we may as be made we be 33th. We are a tier 2 team they just feel like the game thing over and over. How many does years BA want? He says all the right things, looks tough, got a good selection hid players but 7 years!!! Got to give sooner or later, but who'd sack a top coach who gets your team to 3rd

I'd miss the finals because going out in straight sets just keep going on and I can't stand it.
We won't the Premiership, We can only match them 30 mins with the big 3, then they go up a gear. We need consistency in both attack and defence,.

That's why The 3 win. Capitalize on results, stalk in on defence on errors. We drop either of those and we look dejected and find it hard to get back into it. The other top teams make you pay everyone time to drop a ball and make the most of when they the ball in the attacking range,

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
I am stunned by the odds here.

$2.65 for Parra.

They acquitted themselves ok against the storm last week. I think it will be close but will be taking the price.
Yeah they only lost by 12 and Souths annihilated a team that wouldn't have been there in a regular competition.

Apey

Staff member
If you told us the end we would be 3rd, I'd Kane Evans sign Kaven for 2 more years,.

We are so far off the pace we made we be 33th. We are a tier 2 team they just feel like the game thing over and over. How many does BA want? He says all the right things, look tough, but we even team that isn;t a bunch of garbage,

I'd miss the finals because going out in straight sets just keep going on. Hey at least the Broncos has presumably shit could that will sink the club into the abyss. But f**k I'd that that 0.1% he turns the Broncs with Kevin Juice and they crash it.

We won't the Premiership, We can only get 30 mins with the big 3 and then we need to find a great in both attack and defence, why they make you pay everyone time.
WAT.jpg

magpie_man

Juniors
South's defense is a concern but, after the last two weeks we know - and, more importantly, they know - that they can simply out-point whoever they face, regardless of how many they leak.
Parramatta can score points too but not with the same potency as Souths and their defense is quite simply appalling.
Souths Sydney in a try-fest.