What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 1 - Roosters 18-22 Raiders @ SCG

Finals Week 2: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Put it this way, Melbourne aren't going to have it easy like they did in 2017 and 2018. Canberra have beaten them this year in Melbourne and Melbourne aren't the juggernaut they once were.

Always difficult to go past Melbourne who are a sensational team, but if Canberra go in with the same spirit as tonight they'll make them work for it.

Regardless, your boys showed plenty of fight tonight. Always disappointing to go down in a close game, but you won't see me lay the boot into a quality side like that.

We just weren't good enough in the first 20 and it cost us in the end.

I just believe the raiders put a lot of energy in to that game and storm will be fresh. Add the rumoured retirement announcement of Smith and they may be on a hiding to nothing.

moffla

Bench
How is a private school toff like Cooper Cronk so bland at this?
It’s funny isn’t it. Out of the big 3 you’d have thought Cronk would have been the best in the media.
Slater - I thought would be too excited.
Smith - Probably a bit too conservative for week in week out media work
Cronk - Smart brain, smart footy player...honestly convinced he’d be a king in the media

Latest posts