What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 1 - Roosters 18-22 Raiders @ SCG

Finals Week 2: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The game is at its best when a superstar plays like a nuffie. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
And he wants 1.1 a season for 3 years.

At a minimum It might cost a club $20m per season to compete in the nrl.

Thus the turdster needs to play for free for 20 years to undo tonight’s wrongs.

That’s a lot of hairbrushes and goats milk soy lattes.

t-ba

Post Whore
Just bad luck that Manly couldnt have been that shit all year.

tenor.gif

horrie hastings

First Grade
I worked till 8.30pm so recorded the game to watch when i got home, my Roosters friends knew not to ring or text either way with the result, so when the game is tense at 16-12 my phone rang and i had to check it because of work but it was a Souths friend ringing up, he only rings when Souths win and Easts lose, i just answered and said f*ck off, thanks for ruining the game for me while im watching it you merkin then hung up, he rung back and said it was a for gone conclusion , i just said f* ck off again and hung up again, was just so livid because it was such an interesting game and the f*cktard ruined it for me even though in the back of mind even at 16-12 i still thought we were going to lose.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
I worked till 8.30pm so recorded the game to watch when i got home, my Roosters friends knew not to ring or text either way with the result, so when the game is tense at 16-12 my phone rang and i had to check it because of work but it was a Souths friend ringing up, he only rings when Souths win and Easts lose, i just answered and said f*ck off, thanks for ruining the game for me while im watching it you merkin then hung up, he rung back and said it was a for gone conclusion , i just said f* ck off again and hung up again, was just so livid because it was such an interesting game and the f*cktard ruined it for me even though in the back of mind even at 16-12 i still thought we were going to lose.
You need to put that shitmerkin on your call block list until you've finished watching Roosters games mate.