What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF2 Panthers vs Rabbits

murraymob

First Grade
It was 12- 6 at 68 minute mark before two souths players were sin binned but you did play much better than Souths on the day . However, it was Cody and Latrells first game back since the covid break.
So you think lateral will make the difference in the game .He will not miss any tackles will he

Tronald Crump

Juniors
It was 12- 6 at 68 minute mark before two souths players were sin binned but you did play much better than Souths on the day . However, it was Cody and Latrells first game back since the covid break.

Wrong!
Latrell played the 4 games before he played us after the Covid break and Cody 2 games.

Carry on. You are obviously like making excuses for weak performances or you are a troll.

Pablooo

Juniors
So you think lateral will make the difference in the game .He will not miss any tackles will he[/QUOTE

Before Latrell’s injury, he was and I think still is the leading try assist player in the NRL, not bad for a first-time fullback. But I will not use his or Roberts injuries as an excuse if Souths lose.

Pablooo

Juniors
Wrong!
Latrell played the 4 games before he played us after the Covid break and Cody 2 games.

Carry on. You are obviously like making excuses for weak performances or you are a troll.

You're right, my apologies. However both were terribly out of form and Souths attack then was a mere shadow of what it is now.

franklin2323

Immortal
Kikau is a huge loss and Penrith’s attack will suffer without him. Also Penrith haven’t played a sudden death final yet and Souths have won two sudden deaths and in both games they ran down their opponents. The pressure of sudden death can affect young players and the best of teams. It will be interesting to see how Penrith react under this type of pressure. But all being equal, Penrith will have to score 30 plus points to beat the Rabbitohs.

We have played plenty of sudden death footy. Cleary has won origin... So we are fine.

No team has scored 30 this year against us. Why would it happen now?

murraymob

First Grade
So you are warming up to us winning .Can I hear you softly saying go you panthers lol
Come on Pablo just admit it

murraymob

First Grade
Winning the comp puts us only 1 comp behind the heels
the joy it would bring to be close to catching them after many years of coping there barbs put downs .To walk down high street a victor a true club the best in the west .To watch as the eels fall to there knees in tears and bow to the mighty panthers
It is close fire up you panthers

murraymob

First Grade
He got turfed from the Panthers bandwagon earlier, courtesy of yours truly. In fact he is not allowed on any bandwagon, because he is the plague.
He jumped on the parra bandwagon 34 years ago.The bloody wagon is still sitting in the mall wheels off Rhyno sitting there waiting on a mate

maple_69

Bench
I think it’ll be a bloody good game and Souths will test our edge defence. I’m confident because our forwards and kicking game have been ins complete league of their own, not allowing sides into games at all.
I think teams well known to be able to get down and dirty in the grind or defend stoutly and strike against the run of play are the teams that can disrupt that. I see Easts/Storm/Raiders as those sides.

BxTom

Bench
I think it’ll be a bloody good game and Souths will test our edge defence. I’m confident because our forwards and kicking game have been ins complete league of their own, not allowing sides into games at all.
I think teams well known to be able to get down and dirty in the grind or defend stoutly and strike against the run of play are the teams that can disrupt that. I see Easts/Storm/Raiders as those sides.
I'm confident because Luai has found his groove and when they mark Cleary, he'll create havoc and vice versa.