What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

Gronk

Staff member
Wests Tigers supporters. Would rather be 10th than 3rd. You’ve got to give it to them. Volunteering to finish 9th or 10th every year shows what they are made of.

Eelogical

Referee
A few merkins did good stuff on that play. Drown did well by chasing hard. Cook and Knight did well in how they responded to it. The only one who didn't do well was Takairangi, who took the opportunity to have a breather while defending his tryline.
Speaking of Taka, I though he was a square peg in a round hole while he was at Parra. All the same, I'd like to thank him for his services to the club during his time there. We've had worse.

Eelogical

Referee
Holiday... Your bloke's are already 2 weeks in to theirs.... Actually, they were playing for nothing for the last month or so, so they've probably had a decent 6 week break already....
To be fair, it would take most of them 2 weeks to walk from Leichhardt to Campbelltown.

Incorrect

Coach
Speaking of Taka, I though he was a square peg in a round hole while he was at Parra. All the same, I'd like to thank him for his services to the club during his time there. We've had worse.
I posted in the game day thread last night, I actually think he is worth holding on to. There's something about him. Yes, he has a brain fart in him but he is also talented. He would be worth keeping at that 200K bracket IMO

Eelogical

Referee
I thought we had a great year. Fifteen wins followed by pushing both of this year's grand finalists before their superior class shone through. We'll be better for the run. We've just added another 20+ games worth of finals experience to next year's squad. For three of our spine players that's a 100% increase.
Well, we have moved from spoon contenders to title pretenders, so there's that. Still, there's a lot to iron out for the coaching staff going forward.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I posted in the game day thread last night, I actually think he is worth holding on to. There's something about him. Yes, he has a brain fart in him but he is also talented. He would be worth keeping at that 200K bracket IMO
He's one of those high talent, low effort players that only seem to end up at desperate clubs. Also got plenty of experience, which is useful for a club with very little of it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I thought we had a great year. Fifteen wins followed by pushing both of this year's grand finalists before their superior class shone through. We'll be better for the run. We've just added another 20+ games worth of finals experience to next year's squad. For three of our spine players that's a 100% increase.
Who did we sign?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think it said “Go to the Parra forum” which might explain why we’ve had so many visits from Tiger f**kwits.

Last time I was there (78) I scrawled something prophetic on the urinal wall. I think it said "Go Parra 2021 Premiers!" or something like that. I also may have been pissed.
If you were going to scrawl something prophetic could you not have chucked in a few more before 2021?

Latest posts