What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

mongoose

Coach
there's some terrible underwear ad going around with some Kiwi bloke chanting words to the tune of "we will rock you". Step One underwear or something, it's truly cringeworthy

horrie hastings

First Grade
there's some terrible underwear ad going around with some Kiwi bloke chanting words to the tune of "we will rock you". Step One underwear or something, it's truly cringeworthy

There is a whole series of Step One underwear ads and they are all truly cringeworthy.

horrie hastings

First Grade
HBF health insurance ad with the quokkas, FFS quokkas are supposed to be cute but these are just f*cken annoying, it also butchers a really good song Holding Out For A Hero in the process too.

Reflector

Juniors
The new Apple Mac ad featuring some nuffy called James Blake. You call that music you auto-tuned gimp. That’s the kind of sh*t they play in my gym. Ooh look at me I’m all arty and hip with my f*cking laptop. Learn to play a real instrument (like a guitar) you fraud.

That ad should've featured ClintDogg

(and agree totally re. that Makin' Mattresses chick going topless.)

Silent Knight

First Grade
That ad should've featured ClintDogg

(and agree totally re. that Makin' Mattresses chick going topless.)

If it was Clint Dogg it would be the funniest ad on TV. I can picture it now...

Pan to an old weatherboard house in Hamo, 1995 Hyundai Excel with spoiler parked in the driveway.

Camera zooms in on an underground basement. We only see the outline of a shiny bald head bobbing in front of a brand new Apple Mac.

"Yo yo yo it's the Return of the Mack! The crowd is ready for another Clint Dogg Attack! Munmorah's Finest, my head is the shiniest, DJ Mismatch better not step on my patch, Clint Daaawwwwgggg"

Apple logo appears.

Reflector

Juniors
If it was Clint Dogg it would be the funniest ad on TV. I can picture it now...

Pan to an old weatherboard house in Hamo, 1995 Hyundai Excel with spoiler parked in the driveway.

Camera zooms in on an underground basement. We only see the outline of a shiny bald head bobbing in front of a brand new Apple Mac.

"Yo yo yo it's the Return of the Mack! The crowd is ready for another Clint Dogg Attack! Munmorah's Finest, my head is the shiniest, DJ Mismatch better not step on my patch, Clint Daaawwwwgggg"

Apple logo appears.

No word of a lie- I have had this MacBook Pro since 2013 and then the other week I listed to Clint Dogg's work for the first time. So it's 7 years I have had this laptop, then just the other week I discover Clint Dogg and pretty much ever since then the speakers on my laptop have gone to shit.

Coincidence?

The Wahl clippers commercial with the hipster tradie talking about how he needs reliable tools because he works them hard.

There is one one big hairy tool in that ad, and he is working his own tool extremely hard.

I’d like to grab a fist full of that stupid f**ken beard and “jumper punch” him with it. A “beard punch”, if you will. :expressionless:

blue bags

First Grade
The Wahl clippers commercial with the hipster tradie talking about how he needs reliable tools because he works them hard.

There is one one big hairy tool in that ad, and he is working his own tool extremely hard.

I’d like to grab a fist full of that stupid f**ken beard and “jumper punch” him with it. A “beard punch”, if you will. :expressionless:

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Are the finder ones so bad that they are classic ? (prob not)
I used to hate the snoop dog menu log ads but like them now.
Ken from kennards is amusing.