What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF2 Panthers vs Rabbits

franklin2323

Immortal
It doesnt matter if Whare played against the dogs or not there is no way Naden would get dropped for his performance against the roosters IMO. There isnt a centre in the game that makes the right defensive decision every single time. I honestly think Naden will bounce back with a strong performance on Saturday, To'o as well.

Well you aren't going to bring in someone who hasn't for 12 weeks. We will see but defence isn't his strength

franklin2323

Immortal
I think he rushes because he’s not that great at reading the defence. So he tries to shut it down as quickly as possible.

I do think he’s a winger, but right now he’s also our best option at right centre.

Which is why those games when May was centre I see as a waste. Extra practice for Naden would of been good

betcats

Referee
Well you aren't going to bring in someone who hasn't for 12 weeks. We will see but defence isn't his strength

I just dont think they would make a change because of that bad read and the short kick off stuff up. Naden has had a great season even if Whare had played more than one game in recent weeks I dont see the coaching staff panicking and dropping Naden before the prelim after 16 wins in a row.

MugaB

Coach
I just dont think they would make a change because of that bad read and the short kick off stuff up. Naden has had a great season even if Whare had played more than one game in recent weeks I dont see the coaching staff panicking and dropping Naden before the prelim after 16 wins in a row.
Our lucky rabbits foot, Naden is
I'm not sure we have lost a game in 2020 with him playing with us yet, please check the stats?

betcats

Referee
Our lucky rabbits foot, Naden is
I'm not sure we have lost a game in 2020 with him playing with us yet, please check the stats?

I read this the other day, every time he has played in 2020 we have won as he didnt play in the parra or Newcastle games after the restart.

MTNPanther

Juniors
I am more worried about To’o being targeted by Reynolds boot due to all the dropped bombs the last few weeks, he has been very unsteady. Naden can be a liability in defence but seems to have improved a lot this year so I have faith Ciraldo has seen what happened and addressed it with him plus I’ve read that Whare has been helping him and Critta with defensive decisions.

Original Name

Juniors
Sua terriozed Luai last time we played the Bunnies. Won in the end off the back of Cleary in the end but for the Bunnies to win I think it's reliant on him going at Luai and getting quick play the balls. If he can do that or Cartwright if Sua is injured they have an outside chance.

MugaB

Coach
There's some nervous nellies on here! The side will be the same as last game, except for Capewell starting for Kikau and Leniu to the bench. Any other changes would be just panic where there is no need for it.
Personally i'd like to keep the bench as is, and put in hethro instead of Kikau, i like Leniu, but another pre season, will have him ready for finals next year, i wanna see the bunnies scared of someone meaner than Kiks, that to me is Hethro, that guy is scary, besides like for like, if Hethro gets suspended, kiks comes back in the GF, trouble is if we lose coz of a brain snap

Pomoz

Bench
We actually had a few guys who didnt really play well againt the roosters. Api and Dyl were quiet. To'o and Naden were bad. Tamou's first stint he seemed to catch the ball flat footed every run, and the whole side seemed to be dropping off tackles that we always make. We can play a lot better than we did, I really think nerves got to the side at least a little bit.
You can add Kikaus two misses for two tries to that. His miss against Crichton was embarrassing.

murraymob

Coach
Sua terriozed Luai last time we played the Bunnies. Won in the end off the back of Cleary in the end but for the Bunnies to win I think it's reliant on him going at Luai and getting quick play the balls. If he can do that or Cartwright if Sua is injured they have an outside chance.
Do you think luau is the same player as last time.And field position will decide just how the bunnies attack.Bombing from halfway is less effective than 20 out .The panthers are a far harder side than the bunnies have had last 2 weeks

murraymob

Coach
Personally i'd like to keep the bench as is, and put in hethro instead of Kikau, i like Leniu, but another pre season, will have him ready for finals next year, i wanna see the bunnies scared of someone meaner than Kiks, that to me is Hethro, that guy is scary, besides like for like, if Hethro gets suspended, kiks comes back in the GF, trouble is if we lose coz of a brain snap
It not if he gets suspended but the penalty’s he gives. Away that could cost us

betcats

Referee

Sua was a beast that game, he might be carrying an injury though.

betcats

Referee

Nah you have to go with Leniu I think. He has the ability to be a real momentum changer. He can bend the line back and get away very quick play the balls, hopefully he will be all fired up after a few weeks off and come up with the linebreak ive been waiting for all season.

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his side to face South Sydney Rabbitohs in a Preliminary Final at ANZ Stadium on Saturday.

Kurt Capewell joins the starting side in place of the suspended Viliame Kikau, with Spencer Leniu added to the bench.

Tickets still available - secure your seat now

The Panthers will wear the 2020 Home Jersey.
1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
3. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. James TAMOU (c) - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Api KOROISAU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Kurt CAPEWELL - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO - sponsored by Casella Express

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
16. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Zane TETEVANO - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
18. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Southlands Estate Agents
20. Matt BURTON - sponsored by OAK Plus
21. Jack HETHERINGTON - sponsored by Brightside Music

BxTom

Bench
I actually suspect tha Naden rushing up may be part of the plan in some games. Maloney used to do the same sometimes.

WestyLife

First Grade
Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his side to face South Sydney Rabbitohs in a Preliminary Final at ANZ Stadium on Saturday.

Kurt Capewell joins the starting side in place of the suspended Viliame Kikau, with Spencer Leniu added to the bench.

Tickets still available - secure your seat now

The Panthers will wear the 2020 Home Jersey.
1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
3. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. James TAMOU (c) - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Api KOROISAU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Kurt CAPEWELL - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO - sponsored by Casella Express

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
16. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Zane TETEVANO - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
18. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Southlands Estate Agents
20. Matt BURTON - sponsored by OAK Plus
21. Jack HETHERINGTON - sponsored by Brightside Music

Exactly as I said when Kikau got charged. Anything else would've been silly.