What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF1 - Panthers 20-16 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Finals Week 3: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
Mate at least he isn’t a grubby eye gouging dog like Hudson young or drunken thug like Wighton.

difference being Young and Wighton were actually held to account for their actions. Luai hasn't yet.

The guys future is clearly mapped out though. Once he plays a couple of bad games he'll be dropped for Burton and never selected again. Then as a former star he won't be able to continue to get away with being a complete f**k wit and he'll either get the piss beat out of him or end up in a cell next to dad.

Galeforce

Bench
And that just happened right? Nothing to do with being put under pressure by the defence, exactly as Parra and Newc didn't do. If Kent says the same thing, well I have to agree with him but it aint half obvious. The score in that game was flattering to the losers because Cleary had a poor day with the boot. At 12-6 it was three tries to one.

As I recall that game
1) LM had a shocker of a game......dropped an easy up and under with no pressure and then made a great tackle on the sideline ......and pulled the players leg into touch . The ref deemed the tackle was completed before the leg pull and LM was sin binned for 10 minutes for professional foul .
2) Roberts , was sin binned for playing player off the ball , but it was deemed that there would not have been a try , it was covered.

Souths we down players when Cleary scored his last converted try and they also scored a penalty goal off Roberts sin bin.

8 points just there ..........score was 20-12.

Also two of the panther tries off good kicks , however Souths should have covered .LM still running into fitness on one and Souths fumbled the ball on the other.

I recall that game and remember Souths could not play any worse. 20 -12

Oh yes , if Souths play a good game .......Panthers are there to be taken

soc123_au

Staff member
As I recall that game
1) LM had a shocker of a game......dropped an easy up and under with no pressure and then made a great tackle on the sideline ......and pulled the players leg into touch . The ref deemed the tackle was completed before the leg pull and LM was sin binned for 10 minutes for professional foul .
2) Roberts , was sin binned for playing player off the ball , but it was deemed that there would not have been a try , it was covered.

Souths we down players when Cleary scored his last converted try and they also scored a penalty goal off Roberts sin bin.

Also two of the panther tries off good kicks , however Souths should have covered .LM still running into fitness on one and Souths fumbled the ball on the other.

Souths couldn't have played worse? You're off your head. You do realise a lot of games are won off the back of the other teams errors, right? Your mob won a comp in 2014 off the back of errors, mostly from from Pheobe's Ex that were awarded as penalties to Souffs instead of possession to the other team.

Galeforce

Bench
Souths couldn't have played worse? You're off your head. You do realise a lot of games are won off the back of the other teams errors, right? Your mob won a comp in 2014 off the back of errors, mostly from from Pheobe's Ex that were awarded as penalties to Souffs instead of possession to the other team.

Are you a raging idiot ?
What has 2014 got to do with this weeks game? I do not recall or care where Panthers finished that year.
YES , I understand ERRORs affect games.....which is why , I state , if Souths play anywhere near their best , then Panthers will be done.

Sorry , if you are feeling SMUG , however Panthers will not beat Souths , Souths will beat themselves , if they lose. Panthers are pretenders

PS I did not even mention in that round 7 loss , AJ was clear , two players on the inside , 3 on 1 ,
and AJ threw a forward pass. another key mistake that contributed to Souths losing that game. It was a Souths error.

soc123_au

Staff member
Are you a raging idiot ?
What has 2014 got to do with this weeks game? I do not recall or care where Panthers finished that year.
YES , I understand ERRORs affect games.....which is why , I state , if Souths play anywhere near their best , then Panthers will be done.

Sorry , if you are feeling SMUG , however Panthers will not beat Souths , Souths will beat themselves , if they lose. Panthers are pretenders

PS I did not even mention in that round 7 loss , AJ was clear , two players on the inside , 3 on 1 ,
and AJ threw a forward pass. another key mistake that contributed to Souths losing that game. It was a Souths error.

Back in your box dopey. If, if, if. If your aunty had a dick she'd be your uncle. Fact is souffs made those errors. And they will make errors again on Saturday night. It's how they play, pretty to watch when they get it right, but cue the Benny Hill music when they get it wrong.

We were 4th in "14, not that it is relevant to the point I was making, it was about your team, not mine.
Panthers, pretenders? Whatever helps you sleep at night. Moron.

Galeforce

Bench
Back in your box dopey. If, if, if. If your aunty had a dick she'd be your uncle. Fact is souffs made those errors. And they will make errors again on Saturday night. It's how they play, pretty to watch when they get it right, but cue the Benny Hill music when they get it wrong.

We were 4th in "14, not that it is relevant to the point I was making, it was about your team, not mine.
Panthers, pretenders? Whatever helps you sleep at night. Moron.

Gee , you must be a virgin teen......as you are quoting that early teen joke , lol . I think I thought it was interesting 50 years ago,

Good luck ....I sleep well.

ps after looking at the teams and considering my confidence....I just dropped $1000 on the game , a combo of outright win and taking the 6 points start , Souths of course.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Gee , you must be a virgin teen......as you are quoting that early teen joke , lol . I think I thought it was interesting 50 years ago,

Good luck ....I sleep well.

ps after looking at the teams and considering my confidence....I just dropped $1000 on the game , a combo of outright win and taking the 6 points start , Souths of course.

You just implied I'm immature while calling me a virgin? lol@you

Good luck with your imaginary bet.

GongPanther

Referee
As I recall that game

You have picked apart and deciphered the faults in Souths game on that particular day in which cost you, as you say, a win...or a good chance of doing so.

However, did you allow the same scope towards the Panthers game, or did they have one of those games were everything they did, come off exactly as they wished?

If you're being analytical, you must afford the same luxury to your opponent as you did to your side.

Pommy

Coach
Honestly dont see how bookies have such clear favorites in either game this weekend.

Both games should be close and likely not decided until the 80th minute with luck probably having a bearing on the result. Could easily come down to the bounce of a ball or a missed goal etc.

Very possible a team from bottom 4 wins the competition.

Good news Broncos fans :joy:

The_Frog

First Grade
As I recall that game

Souths were pretty good I thought, but were never a chance of winning. Four tries to two, the second Rabbitohs try scored on fulltime. Lot of trouble getting out of your own half. When your players are taking out opponents off the ball, it's a pretty good sign you're having trouble defending.

Latest posts