What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
This is it.

Rotating Paulo RCG and Brown needs to be worked on next season. Especially when all 3 of them can play 60mins plus. There has to be a way to have 2 of the 3 on the field almost every minute of every game

I think we need to get to a point where these three play a maximum of 60 minutes each. Preferably 50 for Junior and RCG.

This means we need better players than Stone, Davey, Kaufusi, et all in our Top 17 though.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It’s a BA signature move, classic Moneyballing Bea Arthur.

How can he be low hanging when so many in here put him up on such a pedestal???

sorry but that really doesn't say anything, well to me anyway

its just rhetoric

I haven't noticed anyone putting BA on a pedestal, I think most agree if there was a better option we'd look at him but some of the options being mentioned are simply not up for grabs, in other words, not an option

some have said he has done OK, but not pedestal material, that I've noticed

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Understand you have a personal dislike for the coach, I can tell you that O'Neil is responsible for the salary cap and player negotiations, BA is part of the committee , so you can spread your distaste around now.
Dislike for the bloke??

lol I don’t even know him, I just don’t think he is a coaches arsehole and is now eating into our premiership window.

7 seasons and there is nothing I have seen from him or his coaching staff that instills any confidence in me that we will ever be a legitimate threat let alone winning a comp.

So O’Neill is Bea’s new scape goat??? And the BA signature Moneyball special move has been around longer the O’Neill has been here.

How many old washed up farts has he signed that offered us SFA while young blokes were let go or barely got a run???

Fa’sao, T Rex, Prichard,and even guys like Gower and De Gois we held onto far too long. And I don’t care who makes the final call but if the club signs a injury riddled bloke like Peats they aren’t serious they truly aren’t. Taking the Titans scraps lol.

Joely01

Bench
Dislike for the bloke??

lol I don’t even know him, I just don’t think he is a coaches arsehole and is now eating into our premiership window.

7 seasons and there is nothing I have seen from him or his coaching staff that instills any confidence in me that we will ever be a legitimate threat let alone winning a comp.

So O’Neill is Bea’s new scape goat??? And the BA signature Moneyball special move has been around longer the O’Neill has been here.

How many old washed up farts has he signed that offered us SFA while young blokes were let go or barely got a run???

Fa’sao, T Rex, Prichard,and even guys like Gower and De Gois we held onto far too long. And I don’t care who makes the final call but if the club signs a injury riddled bloke like Peats they aren’t serious they truly aren’t. Taking the Titans scraps lol.

He can’t coach yet has coached our team yet out of our last 4 seasons has a 4th, 5th and 3rd! Not bad for someone who isn’t a “coaches arsehole”

He also has coached 4 players to becoming origin quality players!

Not bad for a bloke who can’t coach :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
FMD Weedler making shit up.

Eels halfback Mitchell Moses is reportedly on the outer after an underwhelming back end of the season.

1f5dc421364b8da265634eadb8334456

Mitchell Moses has been linked to the Knights in a swap deal. (Photo by Mark Kolbe/Getty Images)Source: Getty Images
Channel 9’s Danny Weidler reported a Moses-Pearce swap had been floated, but says both clubs have “played it down.”

“Today there were even rumours about a halfback swap between Newcastle and Parra, Pearce and Moses,” he told 100% Footy on Monday.

“I put it to both clubs and they both played it down big time.

“They said they’re not going to do that. I do think Moses has been discussed internally at Newcastle but I don’t know if it will go any further.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/32b8aaf40860307373988deb0bad6a1d
He was underwhelming all f**ken year ffs. Merkins making out he choked in the lead up to the finals. Whatever went wrong with him, the cause was early in the year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He has one semi final win and even that was a sudden death game against Seibold’s Broncos. He has a terrible semi final record and is channeling Matthew Elliott.
He has the same amount of finals wins as Mary McGregor, and the same amount of hair.

Latest posts