What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF2 - Storm 30-10 Raiders @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Storm way too good.

With the Cam Smith farewell tour in full effect it's going to be pretty interesting to see how they go next year. It'll be the first year they aren't benefitting from rorting the cap since 2005.
If Harry Grant replaces him they'll still be up there.

stryker

First Grade
Thank you Raiders for a great 2020. When Hodgson got injured I never thought you'd make it this far. If you managed to pull off the miracle today, you would have made LU folklore and songs would have been made about you.

Storm were clinical as always and are in yet another grand final. Their fans are absolutely blessed having a side that are ruthless winners. I hope you truly appreciate the enormity of making a grand final even if it's on the regular.
Ain’t that the truth?
My pathetic club is closing in on a decade of not even qualifying for the finals.

Generalzod

Immortal
The math adds up.

The Broncos are paying Milf 1m
The Dragons Ben Hunt 1m
And the Storm Cam Smith 1m

The simple fact is that you can have a salary cap but only one team gets to have Cam Smith. Not to mention Craig Bellamy as coach.
How much are they playing Munster?

I watch him doing his little parade lap of the field and hear the crowd applauding him and it just baffles me.

Like how could anybody watch the same game we do and think that this guy is a decent human being or worthy of praise in any way, shape or form?
I stood up and applauded for hours when Latimore thumped Smith in the nuts at Kogarah.

Thank you Raiders for a great 2020. When Hodgson got injured I never thought you'd make it this far. If you managed to pull off the miracle today, you would have made LU folklore and songs would have been made about you.

Storm were clinical as always and are in yet another grand final. Their fans are absolutely blessed having a side that are ruthless winners. I hope you truly appreciate the enormity of making a grand final even if it's on the regular.

Good post but I think Melbourne folk don’t really care for this “rugby union” thing. Something about a bedside cup and that scary dancing.

Latest posts