What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF2 Panthers vs Rabbits

soc123_au

Staff member
Kenny is solid, but this reeks of Ivan shitting the bed. Hopefully I'm proven wrong. If Spencer is crook it cant be helped, but I would have gone in another direction.

franklin2323

Immortal
Kenny is solid, but this reeks of Ivan shitting the bed. Hopefully I'm proven wrong. If Spencer is crook it cant be helped, but I would have gone in another direction.

The 17 named I couldn't see a bench edge. Now that will be May so it makes sense whether it works is the thing

soc123_au

Staff member
On the Naden May swap, I hope that was really the plan all week & not a knee jerk reaction at the last minute.

chrisD

Coach
Good changes. Allows May to handle defence early then Naden slot in
Problem is May hasn't looked particularly good defensively there either. But yes, he couldn't possibly be as big a liability as Naden was against the Roosters.

Kenny is injury cover and won't likely play unless we put it to bed early.

murraymob

Coach
The bunnies also making a few changes Sironen to centers Cartwright back to bench .may point towards it being a game up the middle a arm wrestle

Hetherington gives away too many penalties and Burns is just rubbish. Atleast Kenny does a role and makes very few errors. Just send him out there to tackle

Yes but you wouldn’t have to play Hetherington unless there’s an injury. Now if one of our props gets Injured we’ll be playing light, and our advantage over Souths is in the forwards.

Exsilium

First Grade
2 tries from his errors last game

One game doesn't erase a season of effort.

It's not like their centre/wing combos are banging the door down. Campbell Graham was the key player. Gagai is rocks and diamonds.

Its a thin bench now and none of this makes sense.

franklin2323

Immortal
One game doesn't erase a season of effort.

It's not like their centre/wing combos are banging the door down. Campbell Graham was the key player. Gagai is rocks and diamonds.

Its a thin bench now and none of this makes sense.

No but there are many games he made errors. Only need to look at all the try savers Cleary has made this year

betcats

Referee
Naden might end up the injury cover, I think Kenny will play. He’s a great defender in the middle, they’ve got a plan for him I think.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yes but you wouldn’t have to play Hetherington unless there’s an injury. Now if one of our props gets Injured we’ll be playing light, and our advantage over Souths is in the forwards.

No Yeo goes to middle. Where he plays anyway. What if Martin or Capewell go down and you have 3 middles on the bench?

Exsilium

First Grade
No but there are many games he made errors. Only need to look at all the try savers Cleary has made this year

I hear what you're saying but drop the bloke and bring in a forward. Certainly don't do it in a preliminary final.

Anyway, my confidence has dropped immensely but here's hoping we come away with it.

No Yeo goes to middle. Where he plays anyway. What if Martin or Capewell go down and you have 3 middles on the bench?

That’s no different than how it was going to be with Leniu, how we played most of the season.

if capewell or Martin go down then May goes to 13 and Yeo to SR. It’s how we played the whole season.

You don’t win 16 games in a row and then change the formula.