What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Awards (club awards, Dally M, RLPA)

shear_joy9

Coach
So he got Man of the match in Round 19. He was binned. Didn't score a try a few errors no assists... Ahh yes these awards are such a farce

he did have a try assist.

Did you watch the game? George Williams was knocked out after 7min so it was all on Jack, They won because of him and that deserves 3 DM points.

nick87

Coach
So he got Man of the match in Round 19. He was binned. Didn't score a try a few errors no assists... Ahh yes these awards are such a farce

Alright enough... i'll be pissing for DAYS to try to convince my wife im adhereing to our diet with his level of salt intake

Jack is your king, swear fealty to him and you shall be spared. Otherwise FOAD

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
reface-2020-10-19-09-52-03.gif

Wizardman

First Grade
I won't say Wighton is the best player in the comp but he is certainly in the conversation. He has had a excellent year and basically took games by the scruff of the neck more so than any other player in the comp. At times, he seemed like Daley. A shame that he saved his quietest performance of the season for his last game....but Im happy he won it. Best six in the comp and should start there for the Blues.

GongPanther

Referee
They should change it to a RLW-type system. Nathan isn't leading the Panthers forum poll by the way. Fisher-Harris is, and I bet he'd be lucky to get more than a half dozen votes. I don't know who was the best player in the NRL, but Wighton got almost all his points from round 10 on which isn't confidence inspiring. The Dally M's have been broken for years.
I thought Wighton's response when he won the award was disbelief and embarrassment. Good on him. Great to see a humble winner.

I won't say Wighton is the best player in the comp but he is certainly in the conversation. He has had a excellent year and basically took games by the scruff of the neck more so than any other player in the comp. At times, he seemed like Daley. A shame that he saved his quietest performance of the season for his last game....but Im happy he won it. Best six in the comp and should start there for the Blues.

You won't say he's the best player in the comp?

Mate, the best player in the comp wins the Dally M. Jack's just won it - therefore Jack is the best player in the comp.

It's as simple as that really, just basic common sense.