What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Grand Final PENRITH v STORM - 25th October

84 Baby

Referee
Here's the thing. If the Storm win, the collective Cam lovers will make him the only immortal megastar that ever played and shoot jizz everywhere. If the Panfers win then Hindy111 will balance that out. It will be a train wreck, no matter the outcome.
The only outcome I can see to counteract all that is a Scum win because the Smugfers have a Carige but #CAM666 also has an epic Carige

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think it was Parraboy if you're looking to point the finger.

Hey hang on, I just commentated on their crappy pre game entertainment, and inquired what we were doing

Was thinking of doing an afl thread, but id sink to an all time low

Cam Smith love, hindy111 Gus jizz fest and AFL - all works together in one thread....

Eelogical

Referee
Hey hang on, I just commentated on their crappy pre game entertainment, and inquired what we were doing

Cam Smith love, hindy111 Gus jizz fest and AFL - all works together in one thread....

You should know better, mate. I hope you learned from your mistake, going forward.

Happy MEel

First Grade

Mate, I believe we’re putting on a rendition of Baby Shark...or something like that.

Chipmunk

Coach
I really hope the Storm win.

If the Panthers win then it is a lost opportunity for Parra to have realistically been in a position to win a comp.

Only 2001, 2005 and 2009 (with cap cheating) do I feel there has been similar feelings.

We're as good as that Panthers team. We've been the only team that have beaten them all year.