What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incoming salty post:

The Melbourne storm can go f**k themselves!! Especially that c**k eating maniac Bellamy and Cameron Smith...
Man of the match: Gerrard Sutton (storm)
Kikau, deadset shithouse tonight
Cleary, MIA for 3/4 of the game

Sad to say it but that f**kwit wanker piece of shit Smith is gonna get the CCM... but at least we have officially seen the last of him now and maybe, JUST MAYBE these f**kers wont ruin the grand final next year..... ah who am i kiddin, the purple filth c**k gobblers will be there again next year just to piss me off....
3 things in life are certain: death, taxes and the f**king cheating purple cockheads ruining grand finals...

Indeed, It does get a bit stale after after awhile.

Glen

Bench
Biggest grand final choke since 2001? 17 wins in a row and not showing up for the big day.. it has to be up there

undertaker

Coach
Almost as bad at Souths being gifted the 2014 trophy.

At least this game was entertaining, but the way Penrith were manipulated into the contest to make it worth watching leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Just a very covid ending.

Yeah, how could I forget that 2014 GF.

Pretty much all the pro-$ouff$ advertising from the media in the leadup to the GF, all the publicity and hype on the Burgii boys (Sam has taken a massive fall from grace since then. I don't think he would've ever dreamed his life would've panned out the way it is now), and $ouff$ ringing the bell before the game started....I was like thinking to myself "HELLO GUYS! Do you realise there's another team (Bulldogs) playing in the Grand Final? With the massive wankathon going on right throughout the week, the NRL might as well hand the premiership to $ouff$ before kickoff!"

It was absolutely sickening.

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
Bad luck Panthers fans.

I think you can take solace in the fact that you will keep the core of your team together, and should continue to improve as a side. I can easily see you doing one better in the years to come, and if you make the GF again, I think there’s no doubt you will put in a better performance than you did tonight.

Commiserations, and good luck for next year.
I'd hate to see what a worse performance would look like.

The only thing I can think of is Seibold bopping to a boom box as Darius pops a balloon to reveal the gender of his and Wayne's love child.