What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Grand Final PENRITH v STORM - 25th October

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers were managed back into the game. It happens all the time when one side gets a big lead.

I was thinking.

Had we beaten Souths I genuinely feel we beat the Panthers how poorly they played against Souths. Had they done the same.......

And tonight in the wet it would of been a 50/50. Our offloads may of proven the difference.

Parra scored some of the best tries in the final series. Id love to see a highlight reel but we put in some real crackers.

Shame how we went out. Had Ferguson and MJ been available.......

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I was thinking.

Had we beaten Souths I genuinely feel we beat the Panthers how poorly they played against Souths. Had they done the same.......

And tonight in the wet it would of been a 50/50. Our offloads may of proven the difference.

Parra scored some of the best tries in the final series. Id love to see a highlight reel but we put in some real crackers.

Shame how we went out. Had Ferguson and MJ been available.......

Marata was a big loss too.....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Our side was short priced favourites to win GF. Penrith where outsiders.
That is true, but on paper we had no right to be favourites. The Knights were full of current Origin players. We had a few future Origin players in our team but in 2001 they were all well short of big game experience.

Just like the 2020 Panthers we had form not class.

Joely01

Bench
Ivan lost this game for Penrith, why change Naden and May! The combos were working for 17 weeks, you don’t change a winning team.
Penrith have been an attacking team all year and the last two weeks he has gone defensive and they have looked their worst all year!
Horrible coaching decision, one of BA made I’m sure he would have deathriders everywhere

Latest posts