What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Fire up, boys - The Big Dance Thread - Sturm vs. the mighty Panfas!!!

R-15-3

Juniors
Just watched the post game press conference, The look on Ivan’s face just made my day.
He is in my top 3 most hated People in Rugby League, Shame it wasn’t Smith (#1). Iv never watched a game of footy in my life where I couldn’t go for 1 team before, didn’t want Storm to win but couldn’t bring myself to actually want Penrith to win either, at the end of the day i just had to be happy that it was a shit game and one of them lost.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Just watched the post game press conference, The look on Ivan’s face just made my day.
He is in my top 3 most hated People in Rugby League, Shame it wasn’t Smith (#1). Iv never watched a game of footy in my life where I couldn’t go for 1 team before, didn’t want Storm to win but couldn’t bring myself to actually want Penrith to win either, at the end of the day i just had to be happy that it was a shit game and one of them lost.

My hatred for Panthers this year was strong, so was cheering the Storm like it was the Sharks.

Still feel dirty but not seeing that fugwit Luai smiling makes it all worthwhile.

ghoti

Bench
where does the penrith hate come from? great side this year... overawed and dumb last night, but god they had to come back from some horrendous finals style referreing in the first 30...the whole put your whistle away harrigan-era refereeing doesnt work when the Storm know they can spoil and spoil and spoil until the whistle comes back out.

in saying that...the bunker try to To'o is one of the worst ever decisions i've ever seen, and the Hughes bunker sin-bin was dooooodgy. who knew that video refereeing was going to hamper the enjoyment of the game?? WHO SAW THAT COMING???

Generalzod

Immortal
Did you know that the the NRL paid nearly $4 million to have the Storm in that resort at the Sunshine Coast so much adversity...more f**king leg ups..

shaggs

Coach
Did you know that the the NRL paid nearly $4 million to have the Storm in that resort at the Sunshine Coast so much adversity...more f**king leg ups..
I’m sure they did. How much did they pay for the warriors to be put up in resorts and hotels?

PJ

First Grade
where does the penrith hate come from? great side this year... overawed and dumb last night, but god they had to come back from some horrendous finals style referreing in the first 30...the whole put your whistle away harrigan-era refereeing doesnt work when the Storm know they can spoil and spoil and spoil until the whistle comes back out.

in saying that...the bunker try to To'o is one of the worst ever decisions i've ever seen, and the Hughes bunker sin-bin was dooooodgy. who knew that video refereeing was going to hamper the enjoyment of the game?? WHO SAW THAT COMING???

For me it isn't a Penrith hate, it is a Cleary one.

Totally classless the way he treated the Tigers, and I couldn't cheer for a team lead by him.

I really wish the NRL would come is and say a contract is a contract, start honoring them.

Tiger Shark

Bench

Totally classless the way he treated the Tigers, and I couldn't cheer for a team lead by him.

I really wish the NRL would come is and say a contract is a contract, start honoring them.

I could be wrong but seem to recall there be planned discussions about clubs not able to approach coaches under contract similar to approaching players before Nov 1. Would be a good start.

R-15-3

Juniors

I’m 100% the same, my old man was a west’s fan and was so excited to have Cleary as coach and sadly passed just before Cleary abandoned ship.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I can see Cleary now the rain has gone. Sorry flog pun.
Agree on the Cleary hate.
Son caught out in that COVID bungle and lied through his teeth - got two weeks??
Coach Cleary walks out on Tigers and back into foot of the mountains with zero blowback - then blows a kiss at disgruntled Tigers fans as a bit of fun??
Footy Gods obviously felt both a Cleary’s deserve some Karma... being a bitch

Inferno

Coach

It will never happen. Every club has been both a victim and beneficiary of it at some stage.

Port Panther

Juniors
Sad bunch on here look at your season and be honest sharks are in a much darker place with no end in sight i sense a cursed future .

Why wasn't Smith sent off ? Remember when Tallis called the ref a cheat and was sent off straight away? Smith acused ref of reffing Panthers back into the game . Doesn't that mean cheating ? It would have been a fitting end to that game. Worst GF ever!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Panthers they had it all this year and no injuries.

Next year Tamou gone some depth gone as well, they will get injuries.

I think they will be lucky to make top 4

coolumsharkie

Referee

Yeah had to laugh at some of the players saying they were doing it tough. pfffft hello, I live down the road, it's f**king paradise times plenty. If ever there was a place to stay if you can't go home, that is the place.

Latest posts