What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 - Worst Year In History

Last Week

Bench
How do parra fans feel about the B.Smith sin bin. Cook was about 5 seconds later with the hold down and in a genuine try scoring opportunity for parra, season went down the gurgler after that.

What's done is done. No point whining about it now.

The_Frog

First Grade
How do parra fans feel about the B.Smith sin bin. Cook was about 5 seconds later with the hold down and in a genuine try scoring opportunity for parra, season went down the gurgler after that.
Cook should have been binned too.

Bazal

Post Whore

What can you do? We should have tackled someone after the penalty shot hit the post. It was a bad call not to bin Cook and if we score there and/or later against 12 we probably win, but it's only one moment and it was one we couldn't control anyway.

The major turning point was one we could have controlled, and we didn't.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Clearly full of remorse for their cheating ways too, judging by this embarrassing grubby post by Ryan Hoffman on insta today:
View attachment 43308

Ugh. I had to unfollow Hoffman, used to like him at the Warriors too.

I'd love to hear the justification for counting cheating as legit. That's the reason I have so much respect for Cronk, he is the only Storm player I've ever heard say 'nup we got caught, and deserved our punishment'.

And yes 2020 officially sucks for real now.

1995 when they let Perth enter - worst. Riddled with drug cheats apparently

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...8892b8aa9?sv=c230fe95b9dd8f648d50340f8ee4c985

"The previous year, an Inside Sport investigation illuminated the widespread use of performance-enhancing drugs at the Western Reds from late 1994 to early 1995 - with a distinct change in the physiques of several players. Young prop Corin Ridding tested positive to stanozolol, but up to 15 players were suspected of doping. "
Thank God that shit club was booted in 97.

Last 5 years home crowd averages:

Storm - 18230
Sharks - 12224

Storm - 17293
Sharks - 12700

Storm - 18375
Sharks - 12953

Storm - 18079
Sharks - 14578

Storm - 13453
Sharks - 11925
Those Storm averages are inflated by them taking a home game to Lang Park each year.