What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Nope, I have no specific loyalty to BA, in fact I said yesterday that I was open to trade up.

I’m just a glass half full guy and you’re an empty glass in the Mojave Desert with the vultures circling kinda guy.

Oh spare us your optimism crap, you're just a wanker.

Ops, did I just say that out loud?

Incorrect

Coach
I can only assume Terepo has decided he is done with the NRL and not interested in a professional career from here on. Surely he would have attracted an offer or 2 both here and ESL. I know he cops it around here but he's an experienced player that I thought a younger, up and coming pack could make use of...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's a smart guy. Just chose the wrong club. He could do a job for us.
Not what I heard about him, even if 1% that was said about him was true he’s a massive steer clear job.

And what I heard isn’t just from an anonymous source on the internet.

Gronk

Staff member
I can only assume Terepo has decided he is done with the NRL and not interested in a professional career from here on. Surely he would have attracted an offer or 2 both here and ESL. I know he cops it around here but he's an experienced player that I thought a younger, up and coming pack could make use of...
Moreso, he is putting his health first ? Drs orders I think.

Avenger

Immortal
Not what I heard about him, even if 1% that was said about him was true he’s a massive steer clear

And what I heard isn’t just from an anonymous source on the internet.
My sources are just computer generated androids. Are yours real people ?

Latest posts