What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

slamminsam246

Juniors
The chosen one will run a race from the draw for sure. He prefers a good track though imo. Avilius has more excuses than the farnan camp. Surprise baby is a massive chance like it was last year but I can’t ever see a situation where I would be backing it to beat verry elleegant
VE is unproven beyond 2400m - SB placed in 3/4 (only podium miss was the 5th in 19 cup, also has won only other start at 3200m @ Morphetville).
Don't doubt VEs talent and class, just think SB is better suited at the longer distances.

lockyno1

Post Whore
VE is unproven beyond 2400m - SB placed in 3/4 (only podium miss was the 5th in 19 cup, also has won only other start at 3200m @ Morphetville).
Don't doubt VEs talent and class, just think SB is better suited at the longer distances.

Neither are winning and both are utter poison unders. Steel Prince is a better chance and is 5 times the price. People are ultra forgiving of runs 12 months ago that’s for sure. VE I agree on would need $20+ to consider it.

Sphagnum

Coach
Think I’m gonna put a line through anything that has run in the cup before to narrow this down a bit more for exotics.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Think I’m gonna put a line through anything that has run in the cup before to narrow this down a bit more for exotics.
Thats my system every year, only one year its cost me and that was Fiorente.

Surprise Baby was a huge run last year in a weaker race, reckon he can run a place but don’t think he can win.

Sphagnum

Coach
I think Russian Camelot is probably a capable wfa horse who gets in well. He definitely has a bit of class, will be much better ridden quieter and could possess the necessary turn of foot to charge at them near the finish. He definitely has to go in considering how brutal he was in the sa derby and how well he has run this prep.

This has been his grand final all along, Cox plate placegetters generally run well in the cup and Danny O’Brien could easily improve him 20 lengths between starts like he does with a lot of other horses. Somehow...

lockyno1

Post Whore
If SA Derby form is good enough for this, that will just about do me. Has none. Who did it actually beat? A bunch of C-D grade walkers...it should be flogging them.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tiger into $6.50 clear fav, the call of the card today that's where the big smart money went.

Sphagnum

Coach
If SA Derby form is good enough for this, that will just about do me. Has none. Who did it actually beat? A bunch of C-D grade walkers...it should be flogging them.
Its not just sa derby form though. He has had 4 starts in wfa, group 1 races this prep for a win and 3 placings. The derby guide is really only distance related.

to_ddeath

Coach
Its not just sa derby form though. He has had 4 starts in wfa, group 1 races this prep for a win and 3 placings. The derby guide is really only distance related.

On his Underwood win & first up run, in it up to his eyeballs. Don’t think the CP was their main target at all.