What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
If SA Derby form is good enough for this, that will just about do me. Has none. Who did it actually beat? A bunch of C-D grade walkers...it should be flogging them.
Could say the same about a lot of these horses, Tiger moth in it's 5th ever run, going in one of the hardest staying races in the world, first time on this type of track and going 800m more than it ever has, yet a standout fave.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Triple that price and that’s what I am on. Early markets I finally have one that hasn’t jumped 100’s
Andy hawko has Tiger in the 100s i believe, he got on extremely early so will be a massive payoff if it gets up, Also i'll raise you Dee's ride on aswaat, if he doesn't bury it in the pack, it likely places at worst.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Andy hawko has Tiger in the 100s i believe, he got on extremely early so will be a massive payoff if it gets up, Also i'll raise you Dee's ride on aswaat, if he doesn't bury it in the pack, it likely places at worst.

Some huge early market wins on Moth if it comes in...

to_ddeath

Coach

Add Oliver on Sweet Reply & Mott on Twain....WTFs all over the place.