What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it be Cam Smith to the Roosters?

The calm one

Juniors
Well I won't have any such problems. I'm just going to cash in some properties and by a nice place on the water there. Boat out the back with a pontoon and a nice boat, and relax, do a bit of fishing. Maybe even catch up with Willow when the Saints are playing up here.
Corey and Ben are waiting for you. The three of you can go fishing. Who knows, you may catch a dragon fly/ fish

possm

Coach
If you are heading north may I suggest bribie island. Cheaper and far more the pace
I do a lot of fishing from Bribe Island both beach fishing and boating in the passage and out to Moreton Bay. I can see an opportunity to upgrade my house and cash in on some investments if I purchase a dwelling on Sovereign Islands. The pandemic has scared the wealth of many on the Gold Coast and so there are some bargains to be had. Most importantly, I woud be living closer to my children and grand children, some of whom have moved to the Gold Coast.

redVinme

Juniors
I do a lot of fishing from Bribe Island both beach fishing and boating in the passage and out to Moreton Bay. I can see an opportunity to upgrade my house and cash in on some investments if I purchase a dwelling on Sovereign Islands. The pandemic has scared the wealth of many on the Gold Coast and so there are some bargains to be had. Most importantly, I woud be living closer to my children and grand children, some of whom have moved to the Gold Coast.

Can't argue with that! Glad you've managed to get out in the bay. Beautiful part of the world. That said minus some of the less than desirables Redcliffe ain't all that bad. All about who you have around you so glad to hear you'd be closer to the family.

blue bags

First Grade
you sound like cam smith

Latest posts