What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

Coastbloke

Bench
Never mind TV commercials. I'm getting increasingly grossed out by the League Unlimited earwax ads lol....

Whino

Bench
Fantastic Furniture ad with the girl screaming shoes and socks. Makes me want to throw the Tv into the wall.

The Rosco

Bench
I've said this one before.
It cannot be overstated.
Finda.
Their last campaign had co-incidentally perfectly matching accessories to their blue logo colour. Chairs, napkins, cutlery, the actors eyes . . . it was an exact PMS match, ffs !!!
They do this because we are stupid, and if we see the blue we will think of their product.
Their latest campaign of vomit involves the "actors" ( like you'll get another effin gig anywhere else on TV now, after whoring your soul for this shit, you clowns !) making swimming motions, and raising their hands at their foreheads to peer into the distance like they are on a 1835, 4 masted effin clipper heading for the horizon. Now, because we are still stupid, they do that to show the actors looking for something. If you look hard enough, you might find it. You see ?
Dear God, please send them to the horizon immediately after making the earth flat for just a little while.
When I hear the opening of the stupid effing jingle, I scramble to reach the remote before I have to listen to . . . or God help me . . . watch more than 2 or 3 seconds.
I don't like the Finda .com ads.

I've said this one before.
It cannot be overstated.
Finda.
Their last campaign had co-incidentally perfectly matching accessories to their blue logo colour. Chairs, napkins, cutlery, the actors eyes . . . it was an exact PMS match, ffs !!!
They do this because we are stupid, and if we see the blue we will think of their product.
Their latest campaign of vomit involves the "actors" ( like you'll get another effin gig anywhere else on TV now, after whoring your soul for this shit, you clowns !) making swimming motions, and raising their hands at their foreheads to peer into the distance like they are on a 1835, 4 masted effin clipper heading for the horizon. Now, because we are still stupid, they do that to show the actors looking for something. If you look hard enough, you might find it. You see ?
Dear God, please send them to the horizon immediately after making the earth flat for just a little while.
When I hear the opening of the stupid effing jingle, I scramble to reach the remote before I have to listen to . . . or God help me . . . watch more than 2 or 3 seconds.
I don't like the Finda .com ads.

The swimming motions get me too. Really boils my blood.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not to mention the fact that it doesn't snow here at Christmas.

I find American adds annoying.

horrie hastings

First Grade
The K Mart Christmas ad with the little biatch is driving the model car through the fake snow and presents being hurled out of it including a candle set for $12 and hand cream pack for $5, tacky ad and tacky cheap and nasty gift suggestions.

Coastbloke

Bench
On Ch9 just now. Who knows what they were selling. A bloke being chased by a grizzly in what was CLEARLY the Blue Mountains..

Why not just make it a Yowie. Just as believable... :rolling_eyes:

Latest posts