What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
From reading stuff the office boys think WT is now the club everyone wants to be at and are likely negotiating as if we are ..We are not there yet guys and so adjust your style or it’ll get worse before better..

We seem to be pretty much the only club of interest in the nrl at the moment ( except for ja).

The off-season is only a couple of days old and we’ve seen more life at concord than during the season proper lol.

Get out there Harto and ffs car jack good players if you have to.

Don’t think about coming back to the office without a marquee or cusp elite riff junior.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
We seem to be pretty much the only club of interest in the nrl at the moment ( except for ja).

The off-season is only a couple of days old and we’ve seen more life at concord than during the season proper lol.

Get out there Harto and ffs car jack good players if you have to.

Don’t think about coming back to the office without a marquee or cusp elite riff junior.
Drove past concord the other day.Plenty of action going on.sadly for you lot they where on bulldozers and wearing hard hats

stryker

First Grade
Just a scant and careless reference to the facts.

History will prove me right
Haha yeah I’m sure history will prove a side yet to win a GF better than the legendary Saints and Rabbits of yesteryear, the Eels and Dogs of the eighties, the Raiders and Broncs of the nineties or the Storm, Manly and Roosters outfits of the past 2 decades.

Haha yeah I’m sure history will prove a side yet to win a GF better than the legendary Saints and Rabbits of yesteryear, the Eels and Dogs of the eighties, the Raiders and Broncs of the nineties or the Storm, Manly and Roosters outfits of the past 2 decades.

Ffs, how many games did you want them to win in a row?!!

stryker

First Grade
Ffs, how many games did you want them to win in a row?!!
It was during an abnormal and interrupted season where several sides stayed away from home for long periods whilst the rest lived in tightly monitored bubbles. They were good and handled the situation well but are hardly a hair on the arse of true champion sides such as those I mentioned.
Maybe try some research.

It was during an abnormal and interrupted season where several sides stayed away from home for long periods whilst the rest lived in tightly monitored bubbles. They were good and handled the situation well but are hardly a hair on the arse of true champion sides such as those I mentioned.
Maybe try some research.

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

WA Tiger

Bench
Only play him when absolutely necessary through injury and watch his market value drop.Or do a Melbourne and insist on a player of the same quality or better with us paying the same salary. That will quickly show him how much Manly genuinely wants him.
Aloiai’s timing wasn’t good.I can see this one drawing out a bit more than he’d like after his mates antics and the storm playing hardball and WT being wiser..maybe he is just being another sook chasing the big money at manly and has spoken to Splatto about the best way to do it... ie making a mountain out of a molehill and using that as an excuse.
He did defend that Moylin chick which I thought was a bit odd, out there, and disloyal when it suits (obviously depending on how you look at it)

Ok so I’ve just seen the new Aloiai thread

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Top 4 ??....what year is it?..how long have i been asleep??....morelike out of the bottom 4 will be overachieving for '21

For sure. Atm we must be wooden spoon favourites. We were also in this position in 05 but I can't see us having an juniors coming through who are top notch.

Choiboi

Juniors
TIGERS POUNCE ON STAR BROTHERS

WESTS Tigers have poached two highly promising young brothers from the ranks of the Bulldogs.

Iverson and Compton Fuatimau, both powerhouse centres, signed with the Tigers last week - and they will be joining a third brother at the club!

Tyrese, a 17-year-old prop, played in the Tigers' Harold Matthews squad this season and is also held in high regard at the club.

Iverson Fuatimau. (Twitter)
Iverson, aged 20 and Compton, 18, were born in New Zealand and scouted by then Bulldogs recruitment man Warren McDonnell.

When McDonnell moved to the Tigers, he made signing the two young centres a priority and it all came to fruition in recent days.

The two will train with the first grade squad over the summer and are expected to be NRL-ready for 2022

Tigerm

First Grade
TIGERS POUNCE ON STAR BROTHERS

WESTS Tigers have poached two highly promising young brothers from the ranks of the Bulldogs.

Iverson and Compton Fuatimau, both powerhouse centres, signed with the Tigers last week - and they will be joining a third brother at the club!

Tyrese, a 17-year-old prop, played in the Tigers' Harold Matthews squad this season and is also held in high regard at the club.

Iverson Fuatimau. (Twitter)
Iverson, aged 20 and Compton, 18, were born in New Zealand and scouted by then Bulldogs recruitment man Warren McDonnell.

When McDonnell moved to the Tigers, he made signing the two young centres a priority and it all came to fruition in recent days.

The two will train with the first grade squad over the summer and are expected to be NRL-ready for 2022
Finally some good news this week.
Iverson is 20, could he not play in the NRL next season? A Josh replacement?

Latest posts