What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Showtime

Juniors
Hopefully NSW get some square up calls in the second half. Sutton by far QLDs best. Managing the game nicely. But he's good for square ups.

Pretty f**king pathetic to only have 2 tries with all that field position and possession. One of those tries being a knock on aswell.

Not really, the QLD backline has 3 blokes who are borderline NRL players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
New Bald Wales gonna order toupees at halftime from Menu Log

tenor.gif

Eelectrica

Referee
I am a QLD fan and even I am stunned that we are in front at half-time, just because of how the two teams look on paper.

You wouldn't give QLD a chance with the likes of Edrick and Brenko Lee in the side
Qld supporter here too, I feel like we needed more points when we had the chance.
Having Munster for the game sure helps though.

I expect NSW will hit back hard this second half though.

Still bodes will for the future though given how many quality players are unavailable.

mxlegend99

Referee
The best part of the game was hearing Gus ejaculate all over himself after Cleary hit the 40/20, only for nothing to come of it
Playing behind a team getting belted he has atleast done something. Good signs from him having big moments even in a badly beaten team.

Hopefully he doesn't cop the blame for a loss. But he definitely will

moffla

Bench
The whole “QLD get origin and NSW don’t” talk is real. These guys have f**king Brenko and Edrick Lee playing...yeah it ain’t a great side but they show up for eachother. Even if we pull a win from our arse, we don’t have the same heart

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The whole “QLD get origin and NSW don’t” talk is real. These guys have f**king Brenko and Edrick Lee playing...yeah it ain’t a great side but they show up for eachother. Even if we pull a win from our arse, we don’t have the same heart
I don't buy that shit for a second.

That's arrogance when NSW do it, but not Qld?

Nah.

Qld supporter here too, I feel like we needed more points when we had the chance.
Having Munster for the game sure helps though.

I expect NSW will hit back hard this second half though.

Still bodes will for the future though given how many quality players are unavailable.
I wish we had someone as quick and sparky as Brimson at the back this game. Feel like Allan doesn't offer much other than a pass.

Latest posts