What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Fittler can't keep his job after that, no way in the world.

Bennett brings a team together with some players who are barely even mainstays at their NRL club and takes down a NSW side that had almost too many good players to choose from
This is why I thought QLD would win. Bennett is twice the coach Fittler is.

lazza

Juniors
Game 1 and 3 ruined of a good finish due to the slow down, subsequent penalties and eventual binning.
Honestly Sutton produces these games like a movie, same thing with the grand final.
He's in control and unless he puts players in the bin again and again, this will happen.

i wish someone would do a movie trailer of all the no-calls he makes, square ups that dont appear on the stat sheet. but then again - it's the nature of league now that penalties and 6 agains all go to the attacking team so teams now go on big 'runs'.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Cleary is the higher profile player but what the heck was Walker doing before his injury. I barely noticed him out there. Cleary took some dumb options sure but i dont think he was our biggest problem

shear_joy9

Coach
Its actually interesting how poorly he defended at centre. I think hes a fantastic defensive 5/8th but he had no confidence at all in his inside and outside man which is kind of an important thing in centre.

I know for Freddy its tempting to play him there to squeeze an extra ball player in but yeah either 5/8th or not playing. I guess he could play on the bench at a pinch

pick the best players in the spine then pick the rest.

jack's the best 6 in the world.