What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Gotta disagree

QLD bombed like 4 tries. We were kinda lucky to be within touching distance to be brutally honest.
No argument Qld were the better side. But NSW did well enough to have a chance and it came down to a bunker call.

The_Frog

First Grade
Yeah he’s a great player well said
The gap between a Kaufusi and a Jack Hetherington is like a cigarette paper. Anyway I'm happy for Qld to win the series. In fact I predicted it. They did play very well tonight. Here in NSW we care about the good of the game and we understand that NSW winning year in and year out is bad for the bottom line.

GongPanther

Referee
Queensland deserved the win but f**k me dead Sutton's lack of game control really rewards cheating play.
Yep. Can't fault the famous Qld spirit. Put them in front of a home crowd, and all hey d all game is turn up for each other. As I expected, some of the Qld players started tiring late. But you have to put that down more to mental fatigue.

NSW played an unexciting and boring game. All this Cleary getting the ball two passes of the ruck, then passing it back inside for a forward shat me no end.

This isn't bias, but if you are going to have a half playing SOO, you want familiarity for him. IMO, Luai would have been perfect for Cleary tonight. In contrast, you saw how much Munster was bouncing around and frustrating the defence. Luai would have done similar damage.

But any hoo, that's footy. Hope everyone had a good 2020 season, and here is to next year. (whenever that starts.) :)

Loose Cannon

Bench
Alright now the games over I've made some images to try dumb it down for you,
ball0.png

ball1.png

ball2.png
Just tuned in to the thread, I haven’t seen any previous posts, no idea of reference, but love this.

billygilmore

Juniors
Man lot of bagging on Cleary in here, poor bastard wasn't gonna do shit the way the blues forwards were bent over tonight, can't compare with Pierce, often the blues forwards dominated during his time and he still f**ked it up.

Pick him, don't pick him, as a maroons fan I'd rather you not

Latest posts