What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

toomuchsoup

Juniors
They were posted on the Raiders Store a couple of days ago but have since disappeared. There is a image on the Raiders Store of the toddler's Home Jersey paired with Navy Shorts. So this would confirm that the Home would be worn with Navy Shorts. Nothing on the store at the moment to confirm what shorts would be worn with the Away or Heritage though. https://www.raidersshop.com.au/2021-toddler-home-jersey-2654.phtml
1436058-1200.jpg
Worse than the ozemail jersey

Saint Doc

Coach
Don't tell me I've been manipulated to the point where no sternum sponsors look weird now...

we’ve started the season without a sternum sponsor a few times meaning the supporter jerseys are clean

Op5ewbpOHizUniu6bgCYFqhZiz25c4Jz0rujNkseKjjuG33aCUCDDzgV9gxA9fKD-AFU6HNdEVeyy6zLv-Gz5Chr8uWdCqtTukQsXkV2fP7E79aw0spzbVdD7xKCuXjlLjBEE9yFDCT6T3nJY7aMEUc

images

But then the problem is we get a sponsor as season kicks off so have an awful iron on logo

images

Lucev23

Juniors
That Dragons jersey doesn't look like a Classic-made jersey at all. It looks like an X Blades jersey.
My theory is that a new jersey style has had to be developed because of TripADeal. They're notorious for insisting their logo to be as large as possible and Classic's previous jersey cut would likely have meant the TripADeal would have to be marginally smaller.