What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

snout

First Grade
Pretty sure the roosters just have enough left in cap space for staggs.
Tedescos upgrade to 2040 and teenage sensation souailli have pushed them..but kotoni will be fine.

Nothing suspicious - losing Flanno jr created room for these 3

Special K

Coach
As of two weeks ago the club had 3 targets for 1 year deals. Plus burton on a longer 22 deal.

We have signed 1 of the targets and missed the rest. It will be interesting to see where we go from here

Tiger Shark

Bench
As of two weeks ago the club had 3 targets for 1 year deals. Plus burton on a longer 22 deal.

We have signed 1 of the targets and missed the rest. It will be interesting to see where we go from here

If they’re one year deals probably not signings to get too upset about?

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am talking 2022 we need to ensure we get the right players.
We need a full back point blank
If SJ stays we have a 5/8
We need a half, the club chasing Burton straight up says we don't have a half
Hooker we are fine BB

ghoti

Bench
I wouldn’t mind Jayden at lock either
His defence kept our middle tight

Jayden and Blayke are two of the most out-and-out hookers around...neither of them would flourish in any other position. Two totally different styles of play but a creative hooker doesn't make a half, and a working hooker doesn't make a lock...there's a reason the club and the brothers made a choice to split one, both 80 minute hookers.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I wouldn’t mind Jayden at lock either
His defence kept our middle tight

Defensively sure but he's offer SFA in the making meters department. Not to mention he's not a big body and whilst he'd make his tackles he wouldn't be very dominant in those tackles.

He's not The Cheese

Besides nothing wrong with Blayke's defence, he's not why our middle was so bad this year.

Latest posts