What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2020

Parra

Referee
Would love to see VER hit the front at the start. Not going to happen though.

Storm13

Juniors
Yep. Just too good. The other teams need to step up.
Don't think they ever can. Ferrari and Red Bull are the only two who can spend as much as Mercedes but that means three different design philosophys and Merc got it right from the start. Ferrari and RB can't do a Racing Point. Nothing they can do until the next set of rules come into effect.

Parra

Referee
Don't think they ever can. Ferrari and Red Bull are the only two who can spend as much as Mercedes but that means three different design philosophys and Merc got it right from the start. Ferrari and RB can't do a Racing Point. Nothing they can do until the next set of rules come into effect.

For sure. Good chance merc are ahead on that curve as well.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Were all just treading water till the new rules come in and hoping we will finally get to see 4 or 5 contenders!

Pommy

Coach

An inevitable move I guess but still sad to see the family leave the team.
I would describe myself as a lapsed F1 fan but I have a lot of good memories growing up and supporting the Williams team, I really hope the new owners are committed to the name long term and hopefully the new rules really can level the playing field and brings fans like myself back to the sport.

some11

Referee
Brilliant drive from Lewis to secure his 7th WDC.

Truly the GOAT.

Hopefully there's more races at Istanbul Park in the future, why would they spend all that money resurfacing it for one race? Fantastic track at full speed, imo Tilke's best.

Parra

Referee
Incredible.

What a season this has been. Combination of predictable consistent outcomes or wildly unexpected results and not much in between.

Latest posts