What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Murray

Bench
I often wonder Jane if we are on the same planet..Robin Williams who I rate as one of the greatest comedians entertainers ever .Made millions had a perfect life.He could not handle the demons and life of a super star
When you can not escape it swallows you and isolation made it triple for Naden

You do not know my life, and I do not know yours. While I am not famous, I have suffered from my own demons. It is called life. Deal with it.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Mental health can effect anyone regardless of stature or income.
Naden has issue and needs support and we as a club need to stand by him and support him. Not toss him to the trash when things get bad.

A young kid thrown into the limelight it's very easy for it to happen. I really hope to see him on the field next year better than ever.

martielang

Bench
Even without the ACL I see a lot more upside in Naden tbh. Seve is a centre, he hasn’t done to well on the wing when I’ve seen him there and Naden will flat out score more tries in either position.

I think Naden coming forward and asking for help is a good sign. Obviously he was not doing well in some way but recognising he needs help is a sign of maturity.

If we are looking for someone to set the standards and show some leadership I don’t know much about Seve off field but he has only played 19 games and he is coming off a serious injury, I’m not sure we could expect him to be that guy.

Nah, I didn’t mean that, I don't think I explained myself at all. I didn’t mean Seves superior off the field - I have no idea - more so that I don't think it's a case of only weighing up on field if we're talking about a choice between Naden v Seve because I agree if it was playing ability I'd be Naden over Seve as well.

If we can get a good defensive centre for the right side, I really think we should move To’o to the left wing and play Staines on the right to balance out the attack.

franklin2323

Immortal
If we can get a good defensive centre for the right side, I really think we should move To’o to the left wing and play Staines on the right to balance out the attack.

Depends on if he will get enough ball on the right. To'o isn't wasted because he will do the hard stuff off the line. You want Staines getting into those half gaps

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I wish Naden well in whatever he decides. I do hope he comes back to Penrith for next season as I am sure he still has a lot to offer as I also see he is fourth ranked Centre.

Sadly I believe he will now have a 2 year ban because of testing positive to 'party drugs'.

Silly silly boy.

I wish I could say I was surprised but sadly I'm not.

Get yourself well Brent. Get good and positive help, try to find the positives in life whilst doing so.

Depends on if he will get enough ball on the right. To'o isn't wasted because he will do the hard stuff off the line. You want Staines getting into those half gaps

As long as whoever plays centre is a half decent passer it should be fine.

Mansour worked well on the end of Crichton, To’o will be even better. Plus the left wing is the side right footed kickers go to the most, so it gets To’o involved where he’s needed.

martielang

Bench
As long as whoever plays centre is a half decent passer it should be fine.

Mansour worked well on the end of Crichton, To’o will be even better. Plus the left wing is the side right footed kickers go to the most, so it gets To’o involved where he’s needed.

Like Whare?...

Fangs

Coach
What a disappointing turn in a very promising career. Naden could have been a very good player in the NRL.

Certainly not over for him but it sounds like a comeback is against the odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.