What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked

Juniors
If found not guilty how about the Hayne plane for a year? Would be cheap

JUuJkecsnpHCBG1_ol0USKXwvkBroAqfVAiaSOYVcN0dZZklFO5b0cqZERvxJ9PG04CZ8zgKaQDH4h-4AtooGiWfxf95W8L7oxKe--iiOE0yQ4r1ja4ifjtboJxTMo7GMn1I0ejctVXd

Kilkenny

Coach
The final year is a mutual option. I wish Whare would do the right thing and retire. He hasn't played for a while.

Jane seriously, if you had a contract paying you $300K or more a season would you retire. No you wouldn’t, I wouldn’t there’s not a footballer on planet earth who would. Your a long time retired and after footy Dean is going to have to work for a living, I don’t know his credentials but he ain’t gonna get a cushy job in the media so he is going to have to earn a living like the rest of us.

Kilkenny

Coach
If found not guilty how about the Hayne plane for a year? Would be cheap

I think your putting the cart before the horse.

From the snippets I have been reading of the court case Jarrod will be doing very well to get a not guilty verdict.

Criminal juries work in mysterious ways, OJ Simpson case prime example, but playing footy again is the least of Jarrods worries right now.

Jane Murray

Bench
Jane seriously, if you had a contract paying you $300K or more a season would you retire. No you wouldn’t, I wouldn’t there’s not a footballer on planet earth who would. Your a long time retired and after footy Dean is going to have to work for a living, I don’t know his credentials but he ain’t gonna get a cushy job in the media so he is going to have to earn a living like the rest of us.

I am fully aware of that fact.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think your putting the cart before the horse.

From the snippets I have been reading of the court case Jarrod will be doing very well to get a not guilty verdict.

Criminal juries work in mysterious ways, OJ Simpson case prime example, but playing footy again is the least of Jarrods worries right now.

He has the best barrister in the business. Question is. If she was being raped and her mum was in the room next door she could of easily yelled for help.
On the flip side Hayne was aware he mum was next door. Quite a risk taker to rape her knowing her mum was in the next room.

soc123_au

Staff member
He has the best barrister in the business. Question is. If she was being raped and her mum was in the room next door she could of easily yelled for help.
On the flip side Hayne was aware he mum was next door. Quite a risk taker to rape her knowing her mum was in the next room.
This is the thing for me. I remember a gf when I was a lad giving me a blowie when her mum was in the next room. I was shitting myself her mum would walk in. To have a crack at the struggle cuddle in that situation seems pretty out there.

hindy111

Post Whore
This is the thing for me. I remember a gf when I was a lad giving me a blowie when her mum was in the next room. I was shitting myself her mum would walk in. To have a crack at the struggle cuddle in that situation seems pretty out there.

The blokes a grub either way. I just hope you guys sign him so we aren't linked with the piece of shit.

soc123_au

Staff member
The blokes a grub either way. I just hope you guys sign him so we aren't linked with the piece of shit.
He is done in the NRL regardless of the trial result I believe. He & JDB are certified pigs even if innocent of what they are charged with. The behaviour in both cases to get themselves into the position to be accused is pretty poor.

Jane Murray

Bench
What would you do in the same situation? The seemingly noble thing & give up 300k plus to dig ditches for 75k? Or keep training & hoping for your luck to change & pocket the 300k plus in the meantime? Be honest now.
I am being honest, I would retire, that is me.

soc123_au

Staff member
I am being honest, I would retire, that is me.
Fair enough, that is pretty noble. Very big call in Dean's situation with a wife & family to support. I know the majority of us manage to raise a family on a normal income, but by f**k it would be easier to kill the mortgage earning good coin for a few years.

Panfa

Juniors
Heard from a penrith supporter on talkin sport that we have signed russell packer i guess tigers would be paying half his salary thoughts guys.

soc123_au

Staff member
Heard from a penrith supporter on talkin sport that we have signed russell packer i guess tigers would be paying half his salary thoughts guys.
That's disappointing if true. Apart from being a grub his knees are marshmallow. At the contract he is supposedly on they would need to be paying more than half of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.