What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Brent Naden - positive test to a recreational drug on grand final night

ACTPanthers

Bench
Mate you’ve been out of Sydney too long.

Getting on the bags is definitely a standard Sydney bogan past time these days.

The biggest shock in all of this is that he was able to secure a bag that actually contained cocaine.
You may be right... I'm still all about the meth, but hey, I'm old school like that.

Naden is a dumb merkin, no question, but how does Weilder come up with this shit?
"The entire club is going to have to have a look at itself after this because whether they like it or not, it happened on their watch."

One f**king player Danny!!!! ONE f**kING PLAYER!!!

It is one player... but I get Weidlers comment - he was in the Penrith bubble when this happened - ie it was hoovered up his nose within the Penrith bubble. furthermore, how did he get access for the marching powder to get into the Penrith bubble in the first place...

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Naden is a dumb merkin, no question, but how does Weilder come up with this shit?
"The entire club is going to have to have a look at itself after this because whether they like it or not, it happened on their watch."

One f**king player Danny!!!! ONE f**kING PLAYER!!!
one caught out of 5 that were tested..

Saxon

Bench
The Panthers were investigating whether Naden's case could be one of the first applicable to a new WADA code, set to begin on January 1, which allows athletes to escape with a ban potentially as short as one month for returning positive out-of-competition tests to illicit drugs unrelated to sport performance.
How is it an "out-of-competition test" if it was done on game day before he left the stadium?

soc123_au

Staff member
I had a mate who went to Kingswood High back in the day, who used to make good coin selling bags of oregano to the year 9 and 10 kids.
I'm a Kingswood High survivor. What years was your mate there? I was 83 to 86, it was no problem to get the real deal back then if you wanted it.