What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Draw

Perth Red

Post Whore
Some clubs are getting around!

Bulldogs 5 home grounds(bankwest, anz, hbf park, belmore, Suncorp)
Tigers 5 home grounds (Leichhardt, Campbelltown, bankwest, Scully park, Suncorp)
Manly 4 home grounds (lottoland, suncorp, central coast, glen willow oval)
Roosters 4 home grounds (SCG, hbf park, suncorp, central coast)
Sharks 4 home grounds (netstrata jubilee, Sunshine Coast, suncorp, c ex Coffs Harbour)
Rabbits 4 home grounds (anz, apex oval, Sunshine Coast, central coast)

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Based on this year's draw, there's no way the NRL would make the Panfer's travel all the way to Nth QLD. Bathurst might be as far as they go and that's still classed as a home game for them!!
We went up there this year. You want us going up there every season moan to Vlandys about it.

It's a comment on the rather odd practice of stating number of days in an attempt to make something sound longer, as I'm sure you are aware. But about what I'd expect from you.
He could have noted how many seconds.
Is it a rule that the Panthers get a soft draw every year?
Well, your lot play in the city close to a few other city teams. And you're close to an airport.
Make Melbourne play all of their games from Rockhampton and Sunshine Coast, with pages from Cam Smith's book recycled as toilet paper in the shithouse.
You get more shit from the pages before you wipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

flippikat

Bench

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

I honestly think the Warriors home game schedule is gonna be under rolling review every 3-4 weeks until at least Origin.. and it's still very possible they may be in Australia all season next year.

Just because there's vaccines developed, doesn't mean it's over.

Valheru

Coach
They have jumped the gun a bit for me. The way things are going Australia will reach the criteria that the NZ PM has defined for a 2 way travel bubble to open by end of the year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They have jumped the gun a bit for me. The way things are going Australia will reach the criteria that the NZ PM has defined for a 2 way travel bubble to open by end of the year.
I imagine it's more about a less complicated pre-season structure. Instead of worrying about having to shift across the Tasman at the drop of the hat, they can just train and not be worried if something changes drastically.

The_Frog

First Grade
So I note that the Boncos once again play an 'away' game at Suncorp for Magic Round... FMD. The NRL aren't even trying to fake impartiality anymore...
Manly have taken their home games against Broncos to Brisbane for years, presumably it helps them make ends meet. Since magic round started, the game has been incorporated into that event. It's got more to do with the crowd the Broncos can draw at Lang Park than any favouritism.

Latest posts