What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Canberra star locked up for police punch up

dogslife

Coach
Police were there because someone refused to leave, but ended up assisting security with another person who was punching on after refusing to leave.

Sounds like a fine establishment. Do they have a kids room?

Zadar

Juniors
Some teams like winning a premiership each decade, the raiders like have indiscretions and assault charges for the last 4 decades. Each to their own.

betcats

Referee
I live right near the place, it’s a nice little bar nothing seedy about it. Drove past at 2pm yesterday and the police were out front talking to the manager. The brawl was during the day.

Coastbloke

Bench
I live right near the place, it’s a nice little bar nothing seedy about it. Drove past at 2pm yesterday and the police were out front talking to the manager. The brawl was during the day.

It's been about 4 different venues in the last 10 years. Never heard a bad thing about it..

BadnMean

Juniors
Put it this way, at least the Bulldogs can pick up a cheap hooker now

Club didn't sack Curtis, turned out they were vindicated in their stance & the police are going to pay through a Scotty Wilson sized nostril for it.

I don't see them sacking Starling either. 50/50 chance this goes the same way as the Scott beat up imo (see what I did there).

Latest posts