What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks moving to Kogarah

ground zero

Juniors
The two things I like about that statement are the fact that Kogarah upgrade has been all but canned and the fact that V’Landys is putting pressure on for upgrades to start almost immediately. Let’s hope a little of the funds earmarked for the goons comes our way. Not saying a new stadium but some sort of upgrade.

ground zero

Juniors
so were is the proof Kogarah has been all but canned plz. no where, propaganda from sharks fans as usual. Sharks will eventually die a slow death or have to relocate.

so were is the proof Kogarah has been all but canned plz. no where, propaganda from sharks fans as usual. Sharks will eventually die a slow death or have to relocate.
It hasn’t been canned, it’s been put to the bottom of the list whereas before it was at the top.
Why? Because they won’t be building a new stadium for a half-arsed team who only play six games a year there. They need the Sharks playing out of there to not only make it viable but to also be the major tenant holder.
In layman’s terms, you Goons are our bitches, suck it up.

Last edited:

blue bags

First Grade
I’m not sure if this a serious comment.

I know some of us would hate this idea, but strategically it has merit.

Quigsy would lose revenue...
got to think of the future, always

and consider the options ;)

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Worse case I would merge in some way with Illawarra in the proviso if that happens.
Dragons are relocated to central Queensland, they can play out of St George, as they advertise on win tv in central Qld there apparal

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
ok what about the jersey, colors, mascots . I like the shark mascot, and the name Illawarra.
the name south coast , clashes with south Sydney
I like the Sharks staying as the Sharks.... we’re in a position where we’ve never really really been in before.... Financially independent..... f**k the goons.

yadamisha

Juniors
looks like 3 new stadiums. no mention shark park but 300million on kogarah penrith an manly. hahahaahah

You mean three feasibility studies, one of which will show Kogarah is NOT a suitable location. Expect that money to be split between Shark Park and Wollongong. Wheels are already set in motion by those with the influence. The feasibility study is to give this allocation split between the two locations its legitimacy.

You mean three feasibility studies, one of which will show Kogarah is NOT a suitable location. Expect that money to be split between Shark Park and Wollongong. Wheels are already set in motion by those with the influence. The feasibility study is to give this allocation split between the two locations its legitimacy.
Cheers! Here's Hoping you are right!

Latest posts