What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Kangaroo team, if playing next week, your selections, team

blue bags

First Grade
1. James Tedesco, 2. Xavier Coates 3. Kurt Capewell 4. Dane Gagai , 5. Josh Addo-Carr. 6. Cameron Munster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Christian Welch 9. Jake Friend 10. Josh Papali'i 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Interchange: 14. Harry Grant 15. Lindsay Collins 16. Jai Arrow 17. Dunamis Lui. 18. Ryan Papenhuyzen . 19.Clinton Gutherson 20. Moeaki Fotuaika 21. Brenko Lee

:)

The_Frog

First Grade
1. James Tedesco, 2. Xavier Coates 3. Kurt Capewell 4. Dane Gagai , 5. Josh Addo-Carr. 6. Cameron Munster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Christian Welch 9. Jake Friend 10. Josh Papali'i 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Interchange: 14. Harry Grant 15. Lindsay Collins 16. Jai Arrow 17. Dunamis Lui. 18. Ryan Papenhuyzen . 19.Clinton Gutherson 20. Moeaki Fotuaika 21. Brenko Lee

:)
Kurt Capewell at centre FFS.

MightyMoo

Juniors
https://www.nrl.com/siteassets/2020/thegrandfinals---week-4/kangroos-merit_ted_1-17_4x5-1.jpg?center=0.22,0.79&preset=photo-inline

kangroos-merit_ted_1-17_4x5-1.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
Tbh if thats the best the Roos have at the moment the WC is far from a certainty.
I've been saying for the last couple of years that with no heir apparents to the likes of Thurston, Smith, Inglis, and Cronk, there might be a period of vulnerability for the Kangaroos.
Tedesco and Munster are good but not in the same tier of almost-untouchable greatness.

NZ could name:

1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2 Ken Maumalo
3 Joey Manu
4 Charze Nicoll-Klokstad
5 Jordan Rapana
6 Shaun Johnson
7 Jahrome Hughes
8 James Fisher-Harris
9 Brandon Smith
10 Jesse Bronwich
11 Tohu Harris
12 Kenny Bromwich
13 Joseph Tapine

14 Dylan Brown
15 Braden Hamlin-Uele
16 Isaac Liu
17 Nelson Asofa-Solomona

and England:

1 Sam Tomkins
2 Tommy Makinson
3 Oliver Gildart
4 Jake Connor
5 Tom Johnstone
6 George Williams
7 Johnny Lomax
8 Alex Walmsley
9 James Roby
10 Tom Burgess
11 John Bateman
12 Elliot Whitehead
13 Luke Thompson

14 Jack Welsby
15 Mike Cooper
16 Liam Farrell
17 Liam Watts

myrrh ken

First Grade
Tbh if thats the best the Roos have at the moment the WC is far from a certainty.
I've been saying for the last couple of years that with no heir apparents to the likes of Thurston, Smith, Inglis, and Cronk, there might be a period of vulnerability for the Kangaroos.
Tedesco and Munster are good but not in the same tier of almost-untouchable greatness.

NZ could name:

1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2 Ken Maumalo
3 Joey Manu
4 Charze Nicoll-Klokstad
5 Jordan Rapana
6 Shaun Johnson
7 Jahrome Hughes
8 James Fisher-Harris
9 Brandon Smith
10 Jesse Bronwich
11 Tohu Harris
12 Kenny Bromwich
13 Joseph Tapine

14 Dylan Brown
15 Braden Hamlin-Uele
16 Isaac Liu
17 Nelson Asofa-Solomona

and England:

1 Sam Tomkins
2 Tommy Makinson
3 Oliver Gildart
4 Jake Connor
5 Tom Johnstone
6 George Williams
7 Johnny Lomax
8 Alex Walmsley
9 James Roby
10 Tom Burgess
11 John Bateman
12 Elliot Whitehead
13 Luke Thompson

14 Jack Welsby
15 Mike Cooper
16 Liam Farrell
17 Liam Watts

I think Ted and Munster are getting close.

It's the rest of the team that are underwhelming and honestly only there cos there's no one better, except maybe papalli

Latest posts