What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

FlameThrower

Bench
Looking very unlikely now, we will sign anyone this year.
2021 squad will look a bit skinny to me and pretty slim in depth to cover injury, suspensions or rep games. JDB saga concerns me, as does this Cam McInnes situation.
The re-boot of the playing squad as a result of the Price//Mary years will also be a challenge to new coaching staff. Our team has been too soft, dumb, undisciplined and a rabble on the field,
We are placing a lot of faith in some of those juniors who are currently fan page favourites... just hope they don’t become whipping boys later if not living up to expectations straight out of the blocks!!!!!

BLM01

First Grade
Hope it’s not the Dragons as I heard he suffers from a dodgy & chronic knee problem. Why else would the Broncos be trying to offload him on the cheap!
You would think Peter Gentle would be well aware & sound the alarm bells.
To the contrary
If we were interested then I would say he knows what he is getting and would accept that. Pete Gentle was the reason Parra had reasonable success on field under Brad Arthur except when he left in 18.

goldiesaintz

Juniors
Looking very unlikely now, we will sign anyone this year.
2021 squad will look a bit skinny to me and pretty slim in depth to cover injury, suspensions or rep games. JDB saga concerns me, as does this Cam McInnes situation.
The re-boot of the playing squad as a result of the Price//Mary years will also be a challenge to new coaching staff. Our team has been too soft, dumb, undisciplined and a rabble on the field,
We are placing a lot of faith in some of those juniors who are currently fan page favourites... just hope they don’t become whipping boys later if not living up to expectations straight out of the blocks!!!!!

FT,
l think it will be a 'steady as you go' approach from here on end by the club in all departments.
Juniors to be blooded but slowly as opposed to not at all by the previous regime.
Existing top grade players to improve under our new coach.

As others have stated, if we can be seen to improve right across the board next season, that should be our target. Results will come, slowly but surely with a new attitude from all.

I just hope Hook & Co. tell them to resist from talking up next season, say nothing and just knuckle down.
Results will speak for themselves. l hope Dragons TV and alike don't pester them to talk. We just want results, gum flapping.

Coffs dragon

Bench
To the contrary
If we were interested then I would say he knows what he is getting and would accept that. Pete Gentle was the reason Parra had reasonable success on field under Brad Arthur except when he left in 18.
Guess we’ll find out soon.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Hope it’s not the Dragons as I heard he suffers from a dodgy & chronic knee problem. Why else would the Broncos be trying to offload him on the cheap!
You would think Peter Gentle would be well aware & sound the alarm bells.

Yes- we've already got one crock with attitude problems (Bird). Surely Haran and co would not be silly enough to take on another one.

BLM01

First Grade
Yes- we've already got one crock with attitude problems (Bird). Surely Haran and co would not be silly enough to take on another one.
Well if they do. I am on the opinion they have thought well about it and I am trusting the coaching staff ATM to make the good and right calls. They have thus far IMO

redv13

Bench
Mate, I hate to be negative but I agree.
I know people say be patient but unless we pull a rabbit out of a hat after Christmas we are in for a tough 2021.
I agree that 2021 is looking a little bleak at the present moment but let’s see what happens after Xmas. With the ex dim wit gone we’re already winning. Tough 21 probably but 22 will surely have us moving in the right direction

TruSaint

Referee
Mate, I hate to be negative but I agree.
I know people say be patient but unless we pull a rabbit out of a hat after Christmas we are in for a tough 2021.

I agree that 2021 is looking a little bleak at the present moment but let’s see what happens after Xmas. With the ex dim wit gone we’re already winning. Tough 21 probably but 22 will surely have us moving in the right direction

Really next season should be about steadying the ship.
Identifying weak links, attitude problems, and developing those with a future.

Recruits will come if we are at least competitive and show a path to success. We, on paper at least are not in the race.

Thats Ok for me. We can't bandage up a decade of failure in one season.

Latest posts