What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
I’m hearing great things about Jake Arthur. Also there is some young fullback coming through, Anglo name and his running style is being compared to Brett Kenny.

I’ve also been told that the hooker we acquired from the Warriors is the front runner for a bench spot to rotate with Mahoney.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m hearing great things about Jake Arthur. Also there is some young fullback coming through, Anglo name and his running style is being compared to Brett Kenny.

I’ve also been told that the hooker we acquired from the Warriors is the front runner for a bench spot to rotate with Mahoney.
Roache has always been a first grader, he just has to stay on the park. If he does he will be our best pick up in the off season.

hindy111

Post Whore

Nathaniel Roache I mentioned 2 yrs ago. Excellent talent. Injury prone.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Yeah, Jake is going to be a real good footballer and we may find ourselves in a Cleary style scenario in the future when we're looking at future coaches.

that could pose a problem

Sean Russell, the kid can definitely play and can fit anywhere in the backline.

Roache will take Polars spot in the squad.

Avenger

Immortal
Yeah, Jake is going to be a real good footballer and we may find ourselves in a Cleary style scenario in the future when we're looking at future coaches.

That’s him. Sean Russell.

hindy111

Post Whore

Any idea about MJ?