What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
more like 3 maybe 2 spots available if Roache takes one of those spots.

Is Penisini any chance Strider? I get impression based on this
MJ extension and Opacic signings followed by the fact they signed Oldfield after MJ caught may of been all cause they want a pathway for him.
That or they think the young Fullback who I have heard is highly rated may force a move for Gutherson?

I feel if this fullback is the real deal Guth maybe moved into 5/8 and Moses let go.....

84 Baby

Referee
MJ extension and Opacic signings followed by the fact they signed Oldfield after MJ caught may of been all cause they want a pathway for him.
That or they think the young Fullback who I have heard is highly rated may force a move for Gutherson?

I feel if this fullback is the real deal Guth maybe moved into 5/8 and Moses let go.....
Hindy doing his typical talking juniors up

T-Boon

Coach
Probably the wrong thread considering it's a fact not a rumour

I liked Cranston, but then I read most of his autobiography "A life in Parts" before realizing I don't think normal people should read the life of people in show business. I am not saying he is a merkin or anything, but they are not especially likeable people.
They say things like: "I dropped so and so as a friend because I felt like he was holding me back from my full potential"

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I liked Cranston, but then I read most of his autobiography "A life in Parts" before realizing I don't think normal people should read the life of people in show business. I am not saying he is a merkin or anything, but they are not especially likeable people.
They say things like: "I dropped so and so as a friend because I felt like he was holding me back from my full potential"
That's why I've got no friends. Because I was holding them back.

strider

Post Whore

I dont f**kin know ... ask stagger or someone who might know

Delboy

First Grade
Just watched Santa Clarita Diet with Drew Barrymore, very original and funny. Actually binge watched the 3 seasons over 4 days.
Perhaps not everyone’s flavour, but surprisingly good .